Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

39,000 deaths
2,600,000 infections

1.5% fatality rate

Population of the US: 330,000,000
1.5% fatality rate = 5,000,000 dead

Presumably variations will mean people can be infected multiple times and that number could go up with variants.

My numbers are real for the state of Florida as of today.

Your numbers aren't as 613,000 have actually died from covid in the US. Your math is only off by 4,387,000. But who's really paying attention to actual numbers anyway......

Id like to know what percentage of the remaining 50 percent is alligator.

I've yet to run across anyone around here that has the Rona .
Half of fl having covid is greatly exaggerated .
Desantis bless

Nah man we're all fucked up dying down here bro. Ron DeSantis is the anti christ. Spread the word

Keep all the weirdo freaks away from our state

25-55, lol. That's an interesting bracket. Next time do like 90% are aged 13-85 or something.

Part of that is just letting unvaxxed covid hospital cases go untreated. No room in the Inn for them. Sorry, go die somewhere else

Still thirsty after sucking off big pharma? Let's get on our knees for the interests of the insurance companies next!

This is great news, and it's why I don't support mandatory vaccines. If you're dumb enough to not get the shot, this is what you deserve - sitting a hospital bed hooked up to a ventilator. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When a guy who chooses to drive drunk wraps his car around a pole, I don't cry for him. So why should I cry for these idiots? Go ahead, win a Darwin award lol.

I mean, fat people who can't run a mile without passing out should probably get the vaccine too. But all evidence we have confirms a regular Joe in decent health in a middling age group has no reason to take a vaccine. In a "me" statement I've known a good amount of people in their 30s here in FL who have had Covid, unvaccinated, and none of this hospital stuff happens, so I have a really hard time buying that there are all these vulnerable 30 year olds walking around or the hospitals are jam packed with unvaccinated people who don't have pre-existing conditions. Hell even my dad is unvaccinated and he is 60 y/o and got it. Yea it's personal examples, but when literally no one is going through what the tv says they go through it seems like something is left out. 30 year old 300lbs diabetic maybe, but that's probably it.

And also, I've seen a million stats on Covid and rates, but I have yet to see one on healthy young unvaccinated adults. Strongly believe it's by design, as those numbers would likely prove what they don't want discussed, and cause "vaccine hesitancy" or whatnot.
Well yeah you yourself said it, your personal experiences have their limits. Its in the aggregate that these things become a problem though.

How about the fact that only 4% of the people in the hospital for covid are vaccinated? It’s a 10,000 person sample. Is that not science?

Here is even the most negative scientific study by far, the Israel one, saying the vaccine is only 39% effective at stopping infection but yet still 88% effective at keeping someone to just a cold and out of the hospital and 91% effective at preventing serious infection

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...ective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

• Pfizer and BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, according to a new report from the country's Health Ministry.
  • The two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.
And again, this is the worst case example study out there. New England journal of medicine shows 80% effective at stopping infection which is more in line with America seeing 3 fold reduction in infection. All of them show 90+% reduction in serious symptoms.

So there’s the science. If that’s not science to you I don’t know what is.

And shit man, you even said yourself in your small sample size real world example that your vaccinated friends had colds and your unvaccinated friends fought fevers. A fever is a sign your body is fighting something serious. Without, it’s just an annoyance but not a risk

The length was similar for both. I don’t understand how a vaccine doesn’t prevent illness but theoretically prevents severe illness. I’m vaccinated and have no dog in this fight. It just doesn’t make sense.

Like someone else said being fat or old is a pre-existing condition that makes you vulnerable and those two groups compromise most of the US. There really aren't that many "healthy" people out there. My parents are a good example of this, my dad is genetically lucky but a dummy when it comes to lifestyle so he has certain conditions resulting from that while my mom is really health conscious but has bad health genetics and has problems in her liver and kidney. I'm sure most Americans fall into either or both of those categories, unlucky or irresponsible with their health.
Lol at being fat being a preexisting condition.

Thanks @irish_thug
We're all doing well so far, and I'd like to think that after a week+ without the symptoms getting worse that we're all going to continue to do so. With that said, this has been a pretty stressful experience for all of us.
Good luck to you all brother. The anxiety is real and my only advice is to try and stay calm. I remember thinking i could breath when I had it. My wife assured me it was just my anxiety and that I should try and calm down. Needless to say she was correct and I never really got any respitory issues.

I’m in the same boat right now. Caught it after a weekend of binge drinking at bars.

The worst part for me is the fatigue and headache. I’m not really feeling any other symptoms other than occasional bouts of chills and heat. This is day 3 with symptoms
Headaches were the worst for me. Probably the worst ones I've had in my life.

It is true that age doesn’t imply health.

America — particularly the dirty south — is fat af.

Ok…but in the end, should we be compassionate to our fellow Americans who are “fat af?”
Should we follow protocols which reflects compassion, and make sacrifices, or would you rather choose to see these “fat af” people put at greater risk?

Good luck to you all brother. The anxiety is real and my only advice is to try and stay calm. I remember thinking i couldn't breath when I had it. My wife assured me it was just my anxiety and that I should try and calm down. Needless to say she was correct and I never really got any respitory issues.
Thanks, and I'm happy to hear you pulled through as well.
We're all in good spirits, and as long as nobody develops any problems breathing it's going to stay that way. We've got this.

Florida - 39000 deaths, due to covid in a state with 22,000,000 people.

That's a .177% chance of death.

It's time to come out from under those mattresses.
A 0.2% population fatality rate is something to scoff at?

My numbers are real for the state of Florida as of today.

Your numbers aren't as 613,000 have actually died from covid in the US. Your math is only off by 4,387,000. But who's really paying attention to actual numbers anyway......

Your numbers are incorrectly interpreted.

The fatality rate is the relevant number which I have calculated based on the number of infections and number of deaths.

The second calculation is a projection, a 'what if' the whole of the US was infected just once. It would be approximately 5,000,000 deaths with the current fatality rate.

Your numbers are incorrectly interpreted.

The fatality rate is the relevant number which I have calculated based on the number of infections and number of deaths.

The second calculation is a projection, a 'what if' the whole of the US was infected just once. It would be approximately 5,000,000 deaths with the current fatality rate.

Ughhh no, I completely understood your math. You made those numbers up.

I'm not trying to insult you. This is just factual.

A 0.2% population fatality rate is something to scoff at?

That depends if you believe in science. The answer of course is yes.

There are hundreds of examples. Start with the mortality rate of heart disease and compare the two.

Come join us in the real world sherbros. The odds that you'll die is almost zero.

The Globalists are brilliant.
They want to decrease the population, and the best way to do it, is making people not take the vaccine by making them believe by not taking the vaccine you are actually fighting the Globalists.
Fucking brilliant.
Classic Globalist PSy- Ops.
It doesn't take a genius to see that big pharma benefits greatly from the length of this pandemic. With that said , if you've been paying attention, the pandemic is certainly real and these people won't even blink at a people dying to make a buck. You won't win against them so there's no point in dying

Back