hardest roundhouse kick

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
do you think crocop had the hardest kick in kick boxing? idk anyone who else was so scary with their power

Seems like we are talking about heavyweights so I’d say Remy Bonjasky.

The heavyweights were definitely less skilled than the max guys at this point in time imo.

Seems like we are talking about heavyweights so I’d say Remy Bonjasky.

The heavyweights were definitely less skilled than the max guys at this point in time imo.

really never felt remy had the strongest kicks

do you think crocop had the hardest kick in kick boxing? idk anyone who else was so scary with their power

heavy weight kickboxing? probably ernesto hoost. If we are talking just in general, Yodsanklai.

really never felt remy had the strongest kicks

I didn’t watch the heavyweights that much but that tko was damn impressive.

Pretty much the body kick equivalent of a one punch ko out of nowhere.

I also think it’s harder to drop someone on that side as opposed to the liver side.

It depends if you are talking about in a gym on a pad or who is most likely to set it up and land it.

i figured mirko crocop had the hardest head kick or body due to the sheer size of his leg vs that of remy and hoost i felt they def had better form and technique especially mr perfect but i just dont see them kicking harder than mirko tbh i havent paid any attention t kick boxing sine 2011 so not sure about todays guys

Samkor says hi

Best-25-touche-meme-2.jpg

Samkor says hi
Samkor was never considered a hard kicker until he left the stadiums and started spamming round kicks on foreigners. I'd put Sakmongkol way over him and same with Yodsanklai.

For HW Kickboxing for me it's Peter Aerts.

Not Badr Hari? Nastiest low kicks I've ever seen, and certainly no stranger to head kicks.
Badr isn't really known for heavy kicks moreso for heavy hands.

Aerts has more head kick KO's than anyone, and that's both left and right legs.

John Wayne Parr once told my mate that Yodsanklai was not only the hardest kicker he had come up against, but he had precision point accuracy. Yod would hit the same exact spot repeatedly until you could no longer move the limb.

Yeah. Yod is a scary dude. Both his rear roundhouse and cross

Samkor was never considered a hard kicker until he left the stadiums and started spamming round kicks on foreigners. I'd put Sakmongkol way over him and same with Yodsanklai.

Both agree and disagree.

Samkor kicks crazy hard. But i guess he kinda lacked good enough set ups to catch elite thais with it. Thats why it worked for him when he could start spamming it.

That's interesting, I never heard that before, you got a source I could read?

I would probably put Yodsanklai for sure, Sakmongkol isn't one that came to mind for me as being a hard kicker and then I was like 'well yeah, of course he is'

That's interesting, I never heard that before, you got a source I could read?

I would probably put Yodsanklai for sure, Sakmongkol isn't one that came to mind for me as being a hard kicker and then I was like 'well yeah, of course he is'
Would be too difficult for me to find the discussions but this is generally recognized by folks that were deep into Muay Thai during his era, most recently confirmed this from Takasan who easily has the largest collection of Muay Thai and Kickboxing video/magazine/memoralbilia on the planet. He kicks hard no doubt, it just appears more spectacular on YouTube clips against guys that arent at a level to deal with it.

Another notable mention from the early days is Apidej. Current era maybe Kongsak.

Would be too difficult for me to find the discussions but this is generally recognized by folks that were deep into Muay Thai during his era, most recently confirmed this from Takasan who easily has the largest collection of Muay Thai and Kickboxing video/magazine/memoralbilia on the planet. He kicks hard no doubt, it just appears more spectacular on YouTube clips against guys that arent at a level to deal with it.

Another notable mention from the early days is Apidej. Current era maybe Kongsak.

Fair! Apidej is one I hear about often when it comes to power kickers.

I don't know where he'd rank all time, but Kaew Fairtex is one with a left kick that I find scary, although it helps that his left hand is a bomb waiting to go off after the kick lands.

heavy weight kickboxing? probably ernesto hoost. If we are talking just in general, Yodsanklai.
i was gonna say yod, but i think he was just talking heavies. i would have to disagree a bit on hoost though, i think he comes a close second to cro crop in terms of pure power but i think he was a far more effective and skilled kicker. he applied his power better.
to give a boxing example i think cervantes punched harder than arguello but he didn't apply his power as well and had a much lower ko ratio, therefore making arguello the much "better" puncher.

Back