hardest roundhouse kick

i was gonna say yod, but i think he was just talking heavies. i would have to disagree a bit on hoost though, i think he comes a close second to cro crop in terms of pure power but i think he was a far more effective and skilled kicker. he applied his power better.
to give a boxing example i think cervantes punched harder than arguello but he didn't apply his power as well and had a much lower ko ratio, therefore making arguello the much "better" puncher.

i view crocop more of an mma fighter than kickboxer

i view crocop more of an mma fighter than kickboxer
was never really a fan of his striking style, he relied far too much on his left side and was to robotic for my liking. that being said, what he did he did extremely well, he had good distance control and a dangerous straight left hand, not to mention that left kick of doom. apart from that i found him basic to a fault. it show's you how good he was considering the level of predicability of his shots. hoost was the opposite, he was like a magician, now you see it now you don't.

was never really a fan of his striking style, he relied far too much on his left side and was to robotic for my liking. that being said, what he did he did extremely well, he had good distance control and a dangerous straight left hand, not to mention that left kick of doom. apart from that i found him basic to a fault. it show's you how good he was considering the level of predicability of his shots. hoost was the opposite, he was like a magician, now you see it now you don't.

yeah i like hoosts, pull, body hook, leg kick.

yeah i like hoosts, pull, body hook, leg kick.
hoost was so smooth. him and bonjansky would have to be the most stylish of the big kickers. aerts would be my favourite of the heavy's but i must admit that i much prefer watching some of the thai's, especially the punchers from the eighties and nineties.

Back