Has anyone found a decent website where they have shrewd breakdowns of fighters?

Noel Wards

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Welcome xxx to the UFC by Cage Side Press does an alright job of describing the newly signed fighter.

However, I don't put too much stock into it because seem to overstate the abilities. And the authors don't seem to put too much effort in them.

Which is fair enough but still. But sometimes it's like 2-3 paragraphs. They don't include the grading, and only mention one facet of the game.

And don't mention any particular fights so it seems they just watched one and layed it over every fight.

It's good supplementary because they always mention bad defense or holes in their game. They don't have one for every fighter though.

It would be cool if there was a technical breakdown for each card. Not expecting too much though.

Last edited:
Welcome xxx to the UFC by Cage Side Press does an alright job of describing the newly signed fighter.

However, I don't put too much stock into it because seem to overstate the abilities. And the authors don't seem to put too much effort in them.

Which is fair enough but still. But sometimes it's like 2-3 paragraphs. They don't include the grading, and only mention one facet of the game.

And don't mention any particular fights so it seems they just watched one and layed it over every fight.

It's good supplementary because they always mention bad defense or holes in their game. They don't have one for every fighter though.

It would be cool if there was a technical breakdown for each card. Not expecting too much though.

NO

I only ever really read the sherdog breakdowns for UFC events, and that's only to freshen up my memory and look for things I may have missed, not tail them.

They get things right sometimes, like with Buckley's win over Kasanganay, and other times they back Victoria Leonardo and Ryan Hall.

Prime picks do be volatile though, guy's faded Gane since the Junior fight and I can't comprehend that at all. He keeps going on about "prospect losses".

Back