Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

I just watched the video again.....The cameraman should be charged with a hate crime. I didn't catch the beginning of it when I first watched, but in the beginning he's screaming "he's scared OG, crack his shit" while the guy with the weapon was walking behind the Asian man. Clearly a reference for the guy with the metal object to swing and hit the old man. That would qualify as incitement in my opinion. You add that to him saying "I hate Asians" and it's definitely a hate crime.

Thank you for coming around and seeing reason.

didn't watch a single minute or read a single post.
just here to say FUCK San Francisco for epic failure as a major US City.
all ethical businesses should leave in protest.

Nice they filmed it and shared it online so they can be caught

I thought black people couldn't be racist?

Like to see libtards explain this one.

Those law abiding citizens are just misunderstood.

Par for course

But you know, different culture hard to judge

Yea, they'll try to claim he's just a product of his environment, he's just easing the frustration of the many injustices he faces on a daily basis, his ancestors, etc.. Can't stand those types...

{<huh}
Is your hood on too tight or is it backwards?

Given that the obvious result of this will be a bunch of racially charged comments, it's probably more at home in the war room.

Given that the obvious result of this will be a bunch of racially charged comments, it's probably more at home in the war room.
there already is a thread about this over there

there already is a thread about this over there
I wish certain things could be discussed in the Mayberry too. Hate it when hot topics get moved there only to be filled with arguments.

Damned teenagers.

@TeTe, my second fave mod, bro!
Pls merge this thread with the one in the WR.

Thanks in advance!

Just a bunch of cowardly, inbred, sidewalk sissies praying on the weak in a group.

Happens all the time, they will always pray on children, women, elderly or the weak because they are a cowardly people.

Welcome to America.

Back