Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

I hope they catch those urban youths, and they get the appropriate punishment after a fair trial.

Horrible incident which should be fully investigated and the perpetrators should be harshly punished, but let's face it, this is just another excuse for a Sherfront circle jerk thread. The posts I've read so far are delusional white identity politics, the mirror image of the left wing identitarians that you hate. I don't like it one bit from either side. You people can fucking have each other, just let us sane ones be.

If I say fucking apes do I have a yellow ?
A pal told me about a drunk arab harassing an asian couple in the subway today.
Like asian asian, not uk asian. Apparently the asian guy in his 40's was about to throw. Never seen that in my life.
Well, just give me a grey.
You just did, and fuck you. You yourself are yellow, regardless of if they give you one or not. Eat a dick, coward.

This evil Asian man was oppressing them with his white privilege and white supremacy. Remember, blacks cannot be racist because that requires power, and they are completely powerless. Even in a pack with weapons, no power. They are totally powerless in the face of his oppressive can stealing.

I'm not a leftist. I don't have a problem with media reporting perps' and victims' races, as long as it's done consistently. I was simply pointing out that treating someone the way the perps in the video treated the victim is awful and should elicit the same outrage from us regardless of whether or not the perps are racist. Whether or not people who torment someone the way these perps did said something racist is a triviality.
You're a principled right winger. A dying breed. I used to be one myself. Got driven out by the Trump stans and the white identity politics and all that bullshit. Mirror image of the identitarian idiots on the left. They're both too blind to see it, though.

You're a principled right winger. A dying breed. I used to be one myself. Got driven out by the Trump stans and the white identity politics and all that bullshit. Mirror image of the identitarian idiots on the left. They're both too blind to see it, though.

ID politics are the result of ethnic & religious diversity. How much ID politics do you think there is in a country like Poland?

Imagine what countries like the USA, Britain, France, Germany etc etc are going to be like by the end of this century. Fucking horrific.

ID politics are the result of ethnic & religious diversity. How much ID politics do you think there is in a country like Poland?

Imagine what countries like the USA, Britain, France, Germany etc etc are going to be like by the end of this century. Fucking horrific.
Regardless, I don't like it. Our politics have to evolve into something more cohesive. Our shared humanity, or values, or nationality. I think slowing down immigration would help. In Brazil, there's more of a shared national identity regardless of race because they didn't have constant, unfettered mass immigration like we did.

This whole "victim-blaming" is wrong thing is for people that live in an ideological world. Ideologically, a person would be able to walk down any street in America without being harassed, bullied, robbed, or otherwise harmed. The reality of the world that we live in is quite different, there are some places where you would be perfectly fine walking down without any harm coming to you. There are other places where you're at more risk of being harmed. The "victim" needs to know the difference for his/her own safety. Anyone that does harm to the victim is WRONG and is fully to blame for his/her actions against the victim. What people that use this "victim-blaming" narrative ignore is that sometimes "harm" that the victim receives is irreversible and that the best thing would have been to not put yourself in that position in the first place. Now, the person that did harm to the victim, gets caught, goes to prison.....yet that still doesn't make the victim whole again.

This is why I hate that leftists constantly try and use "victim-blaming" when people are trying to warn people on how to not be victims.

Without rehashing everything that's happened in this thread, this is very sensible post.

You're on the war path this evening.

I agree. It's as simple as racism breeds racism and it's easy to get caught up in it.
Edit: As an analogy I should have added.

Last edited:
Regardless, I don't like it. Our politics have to evolve into something more cohesive. Our shared humanity, or values, or nationality. I think slowing down immigration would help. In Brazil, there's more of a shared national identity regardless of race because they didn't have constant, unfettered mass immigration like we did.

Diversity is awful, that's why. I don't think Brazil is a country to aspire to in any way shape or form. It's funny because the Western liberal media predicted for decades that Brazil would become a superpower... and here we are. But that's another story.

The USA is finished. It's becoming a less desirable country to live in as it becomes more diverse. The same is true for Britain, Germany, France, Belgium... but the diversity cult looks at the edge of the cliff and screams 'full steam ahead!'.

Diversity is awful, that's why. I don't think Brazil is a country to aspire to in any way shape or form. It's funny because the Western liberal media predicted for decades that Brazil would become a superpower... and here we are. But that's another story.

The USA is finished. It's becoming a less desirable country to live in as it becomes more diverse. The same is true for Britain, Germany, France, Belgium... but the diversity cult looks at the edge of the cliff and screams 'full steam ahead!'.
Doesn't matter. We've always been a diverse country, we're not fucking Europe or Africa or Asia, we don't have a singular, indigenous race or nationality. We've got to work with what we've got.

This is disgusting. Where is the MSM right now? The worst part is all the people around the attackers egging them on. I hope these criminals. get prosecuted but knowing the Bay Area I doubt anything will happen.

A video that has been circulating online since Sunday night has angered the San Francisco community and many are demanding answers.

In the video, an elderly Chinese man is filmed being robbed of his cart of cans as the cameraman cheers on the alleged robber while making racially charged remarks.
AsiansNeverDie, who was one of the first social media accounts to post the video online, shared the following information on the incident:

“This is so heartbreaking and hard to watch

This sickening incident occurred on Osceola Lane in San Francisco, CA. This elderly Chinese man was robbed of his cart of cans and the camera man had the audacity to egg on the robber and make racist jokes. Also to see the children watching and learning this type of behavior from their neighbors.

EDIT
This has hit the normal news and the police appear to be involved.

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/viral-video-shows-elderly-man-attacked-while-collecting-cans/

I'm shocked at the race of the perpetrators

Doesn't matter. We've always been a diverse country, we're not fucking Europe or Africa or Asia, we don't have a singular, indigenous race or nationality. We've got to work with what we've got.

Europe, Africa & Asia are continents and all have a massive amount of indigenous diversity.

And I think the Native Americans would take issue with you saying America has no indigenous race.

Europe, Africa & Asia are continents and all have a massive amount of indigenous diversity.

And I think the Native Americans would take issue with you saying America has no indigenous race.
I really don't want to waste energy explaining that post to you. You have a very idealized, unrealistic view of the world and the US. Regardless of how you feel about diversity, we're a diverse country and we have to work within that framework.

Horrible incident which should be fully investigated and the perpetrators should be harshly punished, but let's face it, this is just another excuse for a Sherfront circle jerk thread. The posts I've read so far are delusional white identity politics, the mirror image of the left wing identitarians that you hate. I don't like it one bit from either side. You people can fucking have each other, just let us sane ones be.

As a white male I will apologize for....everything. Including this thread apparently.

As a white male I will apologize for....everything. Including this thread apparently.
I didn't ask for an apology, I don't want one and I don't like giving or getting phony apologies. You also didn't address any of my salient points. You're trying to obfuscate the issue with your woe is me act. Not falling for it.

Ps. Asians can't be victims of Hate Crimes because we "benefit from white privilege." ~ Leftist c*ntism ideology 101

Here we go, another dummy. Can't you just understand that those guys were just POS and should be prosecuted . We don't need all your extra bs .

Back