Crime Hate crime reports in US surge to the highest level in 12 years, FBI says

It’s coming to a boiling point for all the bigots out there. Sad to see. 8 years of a black president, followed by four years of a by all accounts racist president who in a bid for a second term got thoroughly defeated. This could drive any racist scumbag berserk. I do believe they are in the minority of the right wing leaning crowd, but that is enough to drive the numbers.

Who do you think is lying?

Hispanic isn't a race.

I've heard this dumb debate. If Hispanic isn't a race, then really Asian, White or Black isn't either. I mean, you're lumping Korea, Japan and China into one group.... lol. Why not all the Central and South American countries...

The US census has it so fucked up that there's two separate designations.... Why?

Because they've always done it that way and they don't want to change it.

BUT, when it comes to victim politics or affirmative action policies (like College Admissions or Government Construction Contracts)... Then Hispanic is definitely a race... lol

Who do you think is lying?

Hispanic isn't a race.

Fine...Latinos then. Where do the guys below fall under the FBI's categories? Black? <45>

Others (6.9%)? Unknown (12.9%)???

42d4b07f76287be6337179965558830f--migrant-worker-history-classroom.jpg

"In 2018, race was reported for 6,266 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

53.6 percent were White.
24.0 percent were Black or African American.
6.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
1.3 percent were Asian.
1.0 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
0.3 percent (19 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
12.9 percent were unknown."

What does that have to do with my question?

Victiory laps? You two sick in the head or something? kahiljabroni, Yea I asked you that. I posted FBI statistics and you're talking about youtube and what you see on the internet? Well if you're only seeing Black people, and that's not my experience, and that's not what the FBI data is showing, then maybe you're in a anti Black loop.

Example:

I was on that train in the next car. I spoke with the passengers shown in that video and everyone said the two guys had some words, and the Black guy was called a racial slur, the two squared up and the Black guy won the fight.

That same video was labeled all over the internet as anti Asian hate crime, and Black guy violently attacked an Asian guy, even though none of the two men filed a report.

Here's a video of that very fight with commentary from people actually there:

Notice the difference?

Take it up with the NYPD, not me. Only 10% of those arrested for committing a hate crime against an Asian were white.

Did ya see that new Chicago video?

I've seen alot of videos of crimes like this in every country. I've also read what groups of people done terrible crimes to humanity throughout history. It's a human problem.

I feel for the African American community and hate that this trend is only getting worse. I apologize on behalf of white people, but it seems like not enough of us care. Obviously having Trump in office was the reason for the spike. We can only hope that Biden can have a similar effect as Obama and help to ease the tensions.

I feel for the African American community and hate that this trend is only getting worse. I apologize on behalf of white people, but it seems like not enough of us care. Obviously having Trump in office was the reason for the spike. We can only hope that Biden can have a similar effect as Obama and help to ease the tensions.

Res, non verba. If you are truly a member of the avant-garde, you will follow in the footsteps of this fine man:

People need to stop citing the FBI as if they're a worthwhile source. All it does is creates a distorted view of reality.

Also, "hate crime" is a next-to meaningless term.
Don't be a mark.

Did it mention that most of the hate crimes against blacks were committed by other blacks as well as BLM / antifa white people?

And that most anti Asian hate crimes were committed by…..wait for it….drum roll….
people of color

Did you attend this month’s antifa chapter meeting?

Watch out for white people!

Don't pay any attention to the actual things happening just watch out for white people!

Back