Crime Hate crime reports in US surge to the highest level in 12 years, FBI says

Here in NY we do not have KKK running around assaulting blacks. But every single day we have Blacks assaulting Asians. Every day. Also a black assaults a white, its never a hate crime, even though you know many were targeted for being white. Just another statistic trying to fit a black victim agenda. Follow the power, who benefits? Yup, the Bidens, the Schumers, the Deblasios. Keep the minorities on your teet.

It’s coming to a boiling point for all the bigots out there. Sad to see. 8 years of a black president, followed by four years of a by all accounts racist president who in a bid for a second term got thoroughly defeated. This could drive any racist scumbag berserk. I do believe they are in the minority of the right wing leaning crowd, but that is enough to drive the numbers.

Most of them are black beating up elderly Asian people. But you know this full well.

Res, non verba. If you are truly a member of the avant-garde, you will follow in the footsteps of this fine man:

I don't find it comical that there are people trying to atone for the sins of the past. Perhaps you should try it sometime

"reported" is such a dumbass metric to base a belief on. Kind of like how it was reported that 1 in 4 women in college will be raped. Claims are made all the time, that doesn't mean there's any truth to them nor should you base anything on unverified accusations.

People have reported seeing Bigfoot in New York, having sex with ghosts and getting anally probed by aliens. Doesn't make any of it true. Now I'm going to report the TS to the mod staff for starting a hate thread.

Interracial-violent-crime-incidents-in-the-USA-2018_Q640.jpg

https://rpubs.com/johnbradford/interracial-violence

homersimpsonbacksintobushes.gif

That’s a problem, no one says it isn’t. If you think that’s the only problem, you have your head in the sand.
Anybody who believes that white guys are risking their careers, their livelihoods and their reputation to assault random black people is so incredibly naive it’s almost cartoon Homer Simpson tier.

With statistics like that, available to all, how the hell are some people so naive???

how is the MSM even able to get away with these tricuspid narratives?

Anybody who believes that white guys are risking their careers, their livelihoods and their reputation to assault random black people is so incredibly naive it’s almost cartoon Homer Simpson tier.
Lol. What a dumb post.

As opposed to real Homer Simpson tier.

I've heard this dumb debate. If Hispanic isn't a race, then really Asian, White or Black isn't either. I mean, you're lumping Korea, Japan and China into one group.... lol. Why not all the Central and South American countries...

The US census has it so fucked up that there's two separate designations.... Why?

Because they've always done it that way and they don't want to change it.

BUT, when it comes to victim politics or affirmative action policies (like College Admissions or Government Construction Contracts)... Then Hispanic is definitely a race... lol
It's dumb?
So these two men the same race:

Fidel_Castro_1950s.jpg

Yoel_Romero.jpg

Affirmative Acton should only be for Black Americans who family went through U.S Chattel Slavery and Jim Crow. That's who it was created for, but everyone else has benefited from it and Black Americans are not even the biggest beneficiaries.

Fine...Latinos then. Where do the guys below fall under the FBI's categories? Black? <45>

Others (6.9%)? Unknown (12.9%)???

42d4b07f76287be6337179965558830f--migrant-worker-history-classroom.jpg

"In 2018, race was reported for 6,266 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

53.6 percent were White.
24.0 percent were Black or African American.
6.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
1.3 percent were Asian.
1.0 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
0.3 percent (19 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
12.9 percent were unknown."
Probably under the 6.9% Category or the 1.0% Category you got listed there.

Take it up with the NYPD, not me. Only 10% of those arrested for committing a hate crime against an Asian were white.
It's NYC out of the entire U.S but, source?

Are black on white crimes ever filed as a hate crime? If not, then how could any of this be honest or accurate?
Yes.

I've heard this dumb debate. If Hispanic isn't a race, then really Asian, White or Black isn't either. I mean, you're lumping Korea, Japan and China into one group.... lol. Why not all the Central and South American countries...

The US census has it so fucked up that there's two separate designations.... Why?

Because they've always done it that way and they don't want to change it.

BUT, when it comes to victim politics or affirmative action policies (like College Admissions or Government Construction Contracts)... Then Hispanic is definitely a race... lol

Hispanic isn't a race.

Asian isn't a race either, but in general Americans assume an Asian is from the Far-East. But as Asian includes South Asians, who are racially different from Far Eastern peoples, it isn't a category that denotes one specific racial grouping.

Black, White and Native American are races.

The Hispanic category was invented in the 70s.

There are plenty of White Hispanics, and they are eligible for Affirmative Action.

Clearly the election of openly racist Joe Biden has emboldened white supremacists.

Back