Crime Hate crime reports in US surge to the highest level in 12 years, FBI says

With statistics like that, available to all, how the hell are some people so naive???

how is the MSM even able to get away with these tricuspid narratives?

Because a large chunk of society are mindless, naive livestock. They literally cannot think for themselves or do their own research - they are told something by the media, and that's it, it sticks and it's the truth. So few people actually bother looking things up for themselves to confirm or refute what they've been told - it's why we're such an easy population to control, and always will be.

Livestock.

I feel for the African American community and hate that this trend is only getting worse. I apologize on behalf of white people, but it seems like not enough of us care. Obviously having Trump in office was the reason for the spike. We can only hope that Biden can have a similar effect as Obama and help to ease the tensions.
You must be a troll. Black folks loved Trump before he was president. Just ask Jesse Jackson, Puff Daddy, and the NAACP who gave him awards. Blacks attacking Asians aren’t because of Trump. And how and when did Obama ever ease the tensions? To me that was his biggest failure. And as for Biden, if you think all the audio and video, interviews, voting record, doesn’t show him as the largest racist we ever had, than you are just flat out stupid. He literally has said multiple racist things including being anti segregation when his kids were school age.....what he woke up and said “Now I’m not racist anymore” GTFO....

You must be a troll. Black folks loved Trump before he was president. Just ask Jesse Jackson, Puff Daddy, and the NAACP who gave him awards. Blacks attacking Asians aren’t because of Trump. And how and when did Obama ever ease the tensions? To me that was his biggest failure. And as for Biden, if you think all the audio and video, interviews, voting record, doesn’t show him as the largest racist we ever had, than you are just flat out stupid. He literally has said multiple racist things including being anti segregation when his kids were school age.....what he woke up and said “Now I’m not racist anymore” GTFO....

Democrats don't have to live by the same rules. If so, Joe Biden would have been cancelled long ago for being the racist asshole that he truly is.

Democrats don't have to live by the same rules. If so, Joe Biden would have been cancelled long ago for being the racist asshole that he truly is.
Truly is the most incredible hypocrisy I have ever witnessed. I am no Trump defender as a Human....I know what he is. But I do not see where the racist jabs come from. He has a history of having good relations and hiring record with the black community. Biden on the other hand even said racist shit during his campaign. And that whole "you aren't black if you don't vote for me" would have cancelled any other candidate.
Here is some of his greatest hits:
1. Anti Segregation-Racist Jungle remark, ON TAPE.
2. "Latinos don't get vaccinated because they are afraid to get deported" WTF??? So the 60 Million citizens are afraid we will deport them? To where?
3. Then claims blacks are afraid of the vaccine because of the inhumane experiments done to the Tuskagee Airmen....AGAIN WTF....
4. "Unlike the African American community, the Latinos are diverse with different attitudes about different things" WHAT???
5. "Obama is the first mainstream African American who is articulate, bright and clean"...This one shows how he views black folks.
6. "You can not go into a 7-11 or a D&D unless you have an Indian accent"

He is the epitome of an old racist white politician. Add in the creepy little girl sniffing, and you have the whole left losing credibility by the minute.

Because a large chunk of society are mindless, naive livestock. They literally cannot think for themselves or do their own research - they are told something by the media, and that's it, it sticks and it's the truth. So few people actually bother looking things up for themselves to confirm or refute what they've been told - it's why we're such an easy population to control, and always will be.

Livestock.
This. America today is the most indoctrinated country in the world, the media has the population in the palm of their hand.

Truly is the most incredible hypocrisy I have ever witnessed. I am no Trump defender as a Human....I know what he is. But I do not see where the racist jabs come from. He has a history of having good relations and hiring record with the black community. Biden on the other hand even said racist shit during his campaign. And that whole "you aren't black if you don't vote for me" would have cancelled any other candidate.
Here is some of his greatest hits:
1. Anti Segregation-Racist Jungle remark, ON TAPE.
2. "Latinos don't get vaccinated because they are afraid to get deported" WTF??? So the 60 Million citizens are afraid we will deport them? To where?
3. Then claims blacks are afraid of the vaccine because of the inhumane experiments done to the Tuskagee Airmen....AGAIN WTF....
4. "Unlike the African American community, the Latinos are diverse with different attitudes about different things" WHAT???
5. "Obama is the first mainstream African American who is articulate, bright and clean"...This one shows how he views black folks.
6. "You can not go into a 7-11 or a D&D unless you have an Indian accent"

He is the epitome of an old racist white politician. Add in the creepy little girl sniffing, and you have the whole left losing credibility by the minute.

Trump is a goon. I call him the Orange Ogre, but with all that, you're right. He's not a racist. His history is strong with Black America.

Biden is a straight up racist and no one gives a shit, because he's easily controlled to do their bidding.

Back