Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never been. I don't care much for the rides, but I keep hearing about how fantastic their turkey leg is.

I went several times (Disneyland) as a kid and loved it.

I went to Disneyland a few years ago with my brothers family. It was fun hanging with my nephews but the fact that adults go there without kids boggles my mind. It's the about the last place I would want to be. The only ride that was as fun as I remembered was Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

Last edited:
Both, haven't been in a long time though.

I lived in southern California until I was 8, then we moved to central Florida, so many times between the two.

Both as a child

Yes, in a couple of countries.

California's Disney Land was during a week long school trip. It was light rain on that day so we rode the dinosaur ride about fifty times while doing dumb poses. Top of my head somehow got sunburn too. Good times.

I've been to both many, many times.

The turkey leg is pretty good but it's nothing that's gonna blow your mind. It's turkey. It's a leg. It tastes pretty good. It's huge. It'll fill you up for 3-4 hours.

Disney world was awesome as a kid. There’s like 5 different lands all in one world. I mostly enjoyed the video games cuz I’m not really a ride guy but there is so much to do and see.

I would go on acid with a significant other if I ever went again. Although Disney world is so big you have to go for like 5-7 days. So I guess I would only go on acid like the first or last day

I can basically take one street to get to disneyland but I enjoy California adventure more well in reality I like universal studios more as an adult.

Disneyworld but not Disneyland. I liked it as a kid and even as a teen and early 20s. We'd go every other Eastet and stay at the campgrounds, only hitting the parks like two days out of the week. The older kids could just do our own thing. Ate and drank our way across Epcot. Pleasure Island was a thing. Everyone was lining up for the 70s dance club or Jimmy Buffet rum buckets. My cousin and I just plopped in the Irish bar and drank Guinness like we would have anywhere else on the world.

I live in Hong Kong and have been to HK Disney twice and it absolutely sucks. I'm sure it's great if you're a little kid, but I'm grown up and can't be arsed with that kind of crap.

Disney World several times. I don't like rides too much, the shows are OK, and the food options are pretty good. Honestly Downtown Disney - a shopping and dinning village outside of the park - was good enough for me.
My wife loves it so I don't mind promoting happiness and joy for the family, but I'd much rather visit some quaint small town some where in the American Heartland or Europe for the money.
We did a Disney Cruise which managed to be fun despite my expectations. The food was a cut above the park even.

I went to World when I was 14. Never been to Land but I have a feeling my wife is going to drag me up there at some point. I'm not really looking forward to it. I fucking hate crowds. But California Adventure might be fun.

Florida a few times. I like Epcot, but the rides are weak at Disney, the lines are horrible and unless you are a huge fan of the characters it sucks. Some people love it. I would rather go to Universal and stay at a nice hotel with a cool pool and bar.

We got the giant turkey leg several times, but it's been a while. It's alright for what it is. Been to Disneyland too many times to even count, but it's relatively easy for us since we live in California. My wife took my oldest to Hong Kong Disneyland once and before kids my wife and I almost went to Paris Disneyland, but we decided to scratch that out of the itinerary and spend an extra day in Italy. Still have yet to visit Disney World. We're going to wait until the youngest gets tall enough to go on every ride. That might take another 4 years. We are going to Disneyland in 2 weeks though.

been to Florida twice…both times were great, we made sure we chose less busy times to go so the lines for rides weren’t bad at all. I can’t imagine going when there’s an hour wait for rides though

Back