Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Disneyland a few times as a kid, and went a few years ago with the family and grandparents. It was fun and expensive. Best part was me and my boy did single rider on the mattahorn and went maybe 10-20 times just back to back to back hardly any wait. That's my Disneyland protip. Single rider.

Going with my kids next week (Florida).

I'm hoping it's fun but honestly I'm kind of worried about how hectic everything is going to be, and that we're going to spend a lot of time waiting in lines.

I'm looking forward to it being over with.

Went to Disneyland twice when I was a kid. Once at 8 and once at 11. It was a big road trip to Anaheim from Vancouver. I loved both trips!

I took my daughter back in 2019 with my dad. I thought it would be kind of lame as an adult but I had a great time. My daughter loved it and it was just kind of nice seeing her enjoy it. At four years old I was surprised at how many rides she wanted to go on. She loved big thunder mountain.

I’m hoping to take her back in 2023.

Several times. Last time last week. Then Ian forced me to stay in Orlando and fucked the rest of my vacation.

I went several times (Disneyland) as a kid and loved it.

I went to Disneyland a few years ago with my brothers family. It was fun hanging with my nephews but the fact that adults go there without kids boggles my mind. It's the about the last place I would want to be. The only ride that was as fun as I remembered was Mr. Toads Wild Ride.
What about Space Mountain?

<20>

It’s exhausting walking around that place all day. No idea how people do that 2-3 days in a row.

Been to Disneyland a couple times(once when i was a kid) and Disneyworld once. Dont wanna do either again.

Just a bunch of worn down parents lugging around disobedient children for the most part. Dads screaming at kids, moms screaming at dads, dads staring at the broads dressed up as princesses. Super long lines. Expensive. Expensive. Its strictly for kids and women who cant get over their princess shit.

Grown men who enjoy it....no comment.

Been to both. Prefer Disneyland I think just due to size. It's easier to get around.

When I turned 21, my girlfriend at the time paid for us both to go to Florida Disneyworld for a week. It was a good laugh, actually, enjoyed it.

I visited Disneyworld when I was ten with my dad, brother and paternal grandfather. I had a good time, but wasn't crazy about it. Later on when I was 18, my dad and I went to Disneyland Paris. Never been since then. I lived in Florida for almost ten years but didn't visit in those years.

Also been to Southern California a few times but never visited the original Disneyland. If I had a wife and/or kid(s) who wanted to go, I'd be happy to take them. But doubt I'd go otherwise...

I went to Disneyworld recently. The entire trip was about $12k. The price is ridiculous.

Been to both during my HS days. Honestly I hardly remember what either one of them look like, what I did, and what rides I went on. I felt like one of them has the Aerosmith ride, vaguely remember the Haunted Hotel drop ride, Haunted Mansion, and the Indiana Jones ride. And I remember fireworks at the end of the night.

I can tell you damn near the exact layout of Six Flags Magic Mountain though. I don't know why Disney wasn't that memorable for me. I'm not super old.

Going with my kids next week (Florida).

I'm hoping it's fun but honestly I'm kind of worried about how hectic everything is going to be, and that we're going to spend a lot of time waiting in lines.

I'm looking forward to it being over with.

Are you staying at one of the resorts? Just be prepared to pay a lot more than most think.

I did Disneyworld twice, in 1987 and 1995. Was pretty young in 87 so I barely remember that trip, but the 1995 trip was a lot of fun. Did the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios and Sea World on that trip. It was great.

Have never done Disneyland but my wife and I are toying with the idea of doing it with our kids sometime between either March to June or October to December in 2023.

Are you staying at one of the resorts? Just be prepared to pay a lot more than most think.

Yeah we are. I'm mentally prepared for this to be a 5-figure trip once it's all said and done. But I guess as a parent it's something you're almost obligated to do. Or at least that's how I'm trying to justify it to myself, ha.

Disney.....goddamn what a racket.

Yeah we are. I'm mentally prepared for this to be a 5-figure trip once it's all said and done. But I guess as a parent it's something you're almost obligated to do. Or at least that's how I'm trying to justify it to myself, ha.

Disney.....goddamn what a racket.

I enjoyed the resort with the pool. My day basically consisted of waking up, getting ready, going to whatever park for the day, leaving by about noon with my 3 year old, napping with her or putting her down for a nap, then the resort pool for the rest of the time mixed with maybe another trip to Disney Springs. The highlight of my day was arriving back at the resort. The beginning of the day at the park was always ok, but then it just turned into a big ball of stress with 3 kids and another family with us. My advice would be if you are in a similar situation as me, divide and conquer. There is no reason for everyone to stay together when the interests of a 3 year old drastically differ from an 11 year old.

Turkey leg is the best deal in Disneyland... just $13 in a place where everything else is 2-3 times as much as "normal prices."

I"m a fan of Disneyland, mostly because I appreciate how well made and run it all is.... I won't go to Disneyworld because: Florida.

Yes, as an adult. Won't go back until I have kids and they want to go

Back