Social Have you received a Covid vaccine?

Did you get vaccinated yet?

• Total voters
Only one shot through my company, the J&J one. No side effects and felt fine the next day

I'm off to get my 1st Pfizer Shot...

Picked Pfizer because I'm pretty sure that's the one that will give me the best undead super powers.

When I transcend I will update.

I'd just like to preface that I had my first dose of Pfizer done a couple weeks back and I'm due to get my 2nd dose soon. I was wondering how were the experiences for other people who chose to get vaccinated? I heard the 2nd dose was the rough one and had more prominent side effects like flu like symptoms for a day or so. I'd love to hear other peoples experiences.

I had zero side effects from my second pfizer. A couple of co-workers felt like shit the next day but that was it. No big deal really.

I'd just like to preface that I had my first dose of Pfizer done a couple weeks back and I'm due to get my 2nd dose soon. I was wondering how were the experiences for other people who chose to get vaccinated? I heard the 2nd dose was the rough one and had more prominent side effects like flu like symptoms for a day or so. I'd love to hear other peoples experiences.

I got my Moderna shots in April. First dose the only side effect was a sore arm for a few days. Second dose I got very minor chills for maybe 30 minutes about 6 or 7 hours after injection. I was expecting a lot worse, but it ended up being nothing. For what it's worth I have not been sick in about 10 years apart from a 24 hour case of norovirus a few years back.

Getting vaccinated is about shutting down/limiting the pathways that the virus has available to it as it spreads through the community.

Well the vaccines don’t do that so there’s a good reason not to get one.

#shelostgetoveritalready

The first shot my arm was pretty much a corpse limb hanging off my body for about 24hrs, the second shot equaled me having about 16 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period , Pfiezer for both.

Felt crummy a bit after the second shot. Lasted less than 12 hours. Back to feeling perfectly fine like 99.9% of everyone else whose taken the shot.

I'm off to get my 1st Pfizer Shot...

Picked Pfizer because I'm pretty sure that's the one that will give me the best undead super powers.

When I transcend I will update.
Good luck! I went to Gilroy High School for mine, where Daniel Cormier is the wrestling coach. Pretty neat.

Pfizer.

1st nothing

2nd fine, so fine in fact I went for jog with a good sized hill Sprint. Not fine for the rest of the day.
All good day after.

As soon as I got my Pfizer it instantly increased my strength and speed by at least X10.

I still can't believe they are giving them away for free, we should be thankful to big pharma and our governments for their generosity.

Moderna. Sore arm after 1st. Hearing loss in my left ear hours after second shot. Has not returned. My wife and Daughter had 24hr body aches after 2nd. My Son had nothing. My neighbor ended up in hospital for high fever after 2nd Pfizer.

If bigamy wasn't a thing...
Lol no shit, right? You know what’s fucked up? When we were kids, we were told that if we had a question or were in trouble to find an adult. I had this idea that adults were all knowledgeable, well-adjusted people. But now that I am an adult, I see that so many of them are complete fucktards. It constantly amazes me how immature and unintelligent so many adults are. Like the dude I was just talking to ITT: Too intellectually deficient to have a conversation or debate, so is reduced to using silly hashtags in the hope it might get under my skin somehow, as that’s all he can hope for. Fucking yawn.

The second day of the second dose was brutal. I felt like I got hit by a car and every step I took felt as if I had concrete around my ankles. Cold sweats. Chills. I'm shocked I got through a full eight hour shift at work the next day as I began to fill sick late at night and had to go in at 6AM the next day. I did it on zero sleep. I was sweating profusely. Had a 102 degree temperature.

The third day? Felt like roses.

The fourteenth day? I went out for a huge beer share.

Last edited:

I've got my second Pfizer coming up in two weeks so interested to see what happens. I know some people who have been sick and some who have had nothing, I'll be getting the paracetamol and ibuprofen, fluids and getting ready that's for sure!

I felt fine after the 1st shot.
For about 2 days after the 2nd shot I felt tired.

That was all.

Don’t forget about the booster shot! You’ll have to get one of those soon too. Probably more than just one booster shot too but they aren’t gonna tell you that just yet.

#sitbooboosit
#goodboy

I'll add it to a long list of shots already on my shot record that I didn't get advice from YouTubers about before receiving.

#travel
#deploy
#Stackcheese

About 7 hours after my second Moderna shot I have a huge welt around the injection site and it hurts worse than any other injection I've had including one (flu shot I think) which caused most of my upper arm to bruise to a near black purple. Other than that I've got plenty of energy, appetite and feel fine.

Reactions: Isa
1st shot: Nothing but mildly sore shoulder muscle for 1 day which they said not to rub, so didn't rub and didn't sleep that side down.

2nd shot: Felt a bit out of it for one day, but still able to do normal stuff, but didn't drive anywhere or go anywhere. Next day back to normal.

Months later, still able to achieve erect pee pee.

Back