Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Keep in mind, this is a Minneapolis suburb and Saborit was charged with second degree intentional murder-the same charge that derek chauvin got charged with for killing floyd, so they really wanted to Hammer this guy. I mean, not first degree murder or anything super serious, but cutting off a woman’s head is almost as bad as killing Floyd accidentally

It’s unfortunate that prosecutors can’t change the charges once they are filed.

Dude looks like a straight up psychopath. It’s hard to imaging that any woman thought it wise to get involved with this guy:

alexis-saborit.png
Women love bad boys.

And then you immediately derail your own thread about it to turn attention back to George Floyd. You really care so much.
You chose not to understand the reference due to your political bias.

So being charged with second degree means no capitol punishment or life in prison?

Women love bad boys.

There's being a "bad boy" and then there's looking like you've got a dozen bodies buried in your backyard. This guy looks like the latter.

Could see it coming from a mile away with this guy.

It’s unfortunate that prosecutors can’t change the charges once they are filed.

they can add charges with a grand jury But I am surprised they went with only second over first degree.

So being charged with second degree means no capitol punishment or life in prison?

Max is forty in MN for that crime. He may face additional charges though, but I can’t believe they didn’t go for first degree

Dude looks like a straight up psychopath. It’s hard to imagine that any woman thought it wise to get involved with this guy:

alexis-saborit.png

he has a permanent splooge mark on his forehead

I guess second degree covers a lot. Anytime someone is killed, but it wasn't preplanned.
I think you're wrong about the charge though. It looks like they still make distinctions between intentional and unintentional when it comes to sentencing, and Chauvin was charged with unintentional second degree murder. This guy is more likely to get the 40 years.

The fact that you're not carded for this kind of lends credence to the notion that kneeling on someone's neck is non-lethal. Wishing violence on people here is an explicit violation of the rules, such that a reminder pops up on every single page within
depends on your definition of “wishing”

I guess second degree covers a lot. Anytime someone is killed, but it wasn't preplanned.
I think you're wrong about the charge though. It looks like they still make distinctions between intentional and unintentional when it comes to sentencing, and Chauvin was charged with unintentional second degree murder. This guy is more likely to get the 40 years.

I will have to check on the intentional part. If so, I was wrong on that aspect and I apologize. I just checked and it does say it was unintentional second degree murder. Still does not change that chauvin was facing a max of over sixty years and this guy currently is facing max of forty

edit-he had a machete which would lead me to believe this was planned unless he just happens to carry one all the time. This was his second offense with a machete so he has a tool he likes

the man murdered and decapitated a woman and they only charged him with second degree murder instead of first degree. The same charge they gave chauvin for accidentally killing floyd. Do you not see the issue here in regard to the disparities

Yeah.......

Chauvin "accidentally" killed Floyd. O_O

Whoops.

You just do not READ.
No I do, you’re trying to say there’s no way chauvin accidentally killed Floyd, and a guy that chopped a woman’s head off, well it’s ok for him to be charged with the same level of murder.

No I do, you’re trying to say there’s no way chauvin accidentally killed Floyd, and a guy that chopped a woman’s head off, well it’s ok for him to be charged with the same level of murder.

They should've BOTH been tried to the max extent of the law.

BOTH.

Back