Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

I saw them

as
Did others. They can’t kill us all.

When I first saw the post, I thought “is this guy wanting me to die slowly like George floyd (*makes sign of cross and not even catholic)? Then I realized he wanted to do it and I ask him like “you’re not really going to do it, right?” And before he could answer, the thread got moved and the posts were gone and until you said something, I thought I had had a nightmare and imagined it because sometimes I fall asleep while posting-especially at night after I have taken an ambien.

But now I have to look over my shoulder all the time because you don’t know who you are friends with on the Internet. This guy could come after me ………….

I got two new kittens-who will take care of them if he gets me?

A passenger on a Frontier Airlines flight was duct taped to his seat after inappropriately touching and punching flight attendants on Saturday, an alleged video shows.

The video shows Maxwell Berry, 22, of Norwalk, Ohio, being duct taped to his seat after allegedly groping two female flight attendants then punching the male attendant who responded to the situation on a flight from Philadelphia to Miami, WPLG first reported.

Berry had two drinks on the flight and ordered a third before he brushed his empty cup against the backside of one of the female flight attendants

Berry proceeded to spill his new drink on his shirt, walked to the bathroom and returned shirtless where a flight attendant helped him retrieve a new shirt out of his carry on, WPVI-TV reported. He then allegedly grabbed the breasts of both female flight attendants after walking around the plane for 15 minutes.

“He came up from behind and put his arms around both of them and groped their breasts,” the official police report said, according to WPLG.

Berry allegedly punched a male flight attendant in the face after he was called over to monitor the situation, according to WPVI-TV. As the fight broke out the passengers were able to restrain Berry who was eventually duct taped to his seat.

Berry was charged with three counts of battery and brought to Miami-Dade County Jail-TGK Correctional Center, WPVI-TV reported.

Passenger Alfredo Rivera documented the physical altercation on his phone, WPLG reported. “He was starting to get aggressive and basically attacked the male flight attendant,” he said.

Frontier Airlines described Berry’s actions as “inappropriate physical contact” with the female flight attendants and that he “physically assaulted another flight attendant,”

Just another day in Florida ...

<{ohyeah}>

Last edited:
Getting duct taped to the seat in a Frontier flight is probably still more comfortable than flying Spirit or Ryanair. At least this guy won't be able to commit the a worse atrocity, recline his seat back

Just another day in Florida ...

<{ohyeah}>
The state of Florida has asked us to, disclose our sexual crimes to you

We were bad, now we’re good, we’re moving into your neighborhood

You know we’re trying our best to be, functional members of society

We’re not here to start no trouble, we’re legally required to do the sex offender shuffle.

i mean don't we all agree this is denying the man his 1st amendment rights?

Frontier Airlines Passenger Taped To Seat After Allegedly Groping And Assaulting Crew
Dustin Jones | August 4, 2021

ap21082560213980-62cab96c0fd56b0eb4e1222a1a12bf242c8ffba9-s800-c85.webp

A passenger aboard a Frontier Airlines flight has been charged with three counts of battery. The passenger is accused of inappropriately touching two female flight attendants and punching a male attendant on Saturday. The flight crew then restrained the unruly passenger and used tape to ensure he stayed seated for the remainder of the flight.

While traveling from Philadelphia to Miami, Maxwell Wilkinson Berry, 22, was caught on camera shouting at the flight crew and other passengers. "My parents are worth more than f****** 2 million goddamn dollars!" Berry shouted. He continued to cry out, hollering at everyone within earshot, and declared that his grandfather is an attorney.

The video shows passengers erupting with laughter as Berry continued to scream. It then cuts to Berry taking a swing at a male flight attendant during a physical altercation. The flight attendant called for help and other members of the flight crew can be seen coming to his aid. The video then cuts to the same male flight attendant securing Berry to his seat, utilizing a large roll of duct tape. Passengers can once again be heard laughing and cheering in the background.

A version of the video posted by ABC Reporter Sam Sweeney on Twitter had been viewed 9.7 million times at the time of reporting. It was retweeted over 40,000 times, including by Berry himself, who claims he was "treated like livestock,"

"This will forever be the most dehumanizing experience in my entire life," Berry wrote. "Many people laughed and ridiculed me as I was mistreated by staff of a PROFESSIONAL airline."

In a separate video, Berry can be seen from the side, his mouth partially covered with tape. City lights in the background can be seen as the plane prepares to land. Berry calls out for help as he thrashes his head to remove the tape. His cries, however, are met with laughter and teasing from the other passengers.

Miami-Dade Police charged Berry with three misdemeanor counts of battery, according to the police report. The Miami Herald reported that Berry had been drinking.

The 22-year old at one point spilled a drink on his shirt and retreated to the bathroom, only to emerge without his top on. A member of the crew helped Berry retrieve a clean shirt from his carry-on luggage.

After wandering about the plane for about 15 minutes, Berry was speaking with a flight attendant before he allegedly grabbed her breasts, The Miami Herald reported.

Berry was arrested after the plane touched down.

Frontier initially said the crew was suspended because the passenger wasn't restrained using the proper procedures. But a statement from the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA President Sara Nelson called on Frontier Airlines to support the crew.

"Flight Attendants have faced an onslaught of disruptions on our flights this year. The situation on Frontier this weekend is one of the worst examples," the statement read. "A drunk and irate passenger verbally, physically, and sexually assaulted multiple members of the crew. When he refused to comply after multiple attempts to de-escalate, the crew was forced to restrain the passenger with the tools available to them onboard."

The airline has now told multiple news outlets that the crew is on paid leave pending an investigation.

This type of disruption is becoming more frequent

In recent months, an uptick in violence against flight crews has resulted in some airlines suspending onboard alcohol sales.

Southwest Airlines suspended alcohol sales after Vyvianna Quinone, 28, punched a flight attendant in the face, knocking out two teeth, NPR previously reported.

The Federal Aviation Administration reported 3,271 cases of unruly behavior by passengers in the first half of 2021. This included some 2,475 instances where passengers refused to comply with the federal face mask mandate.

The FAA said it has proposed more than $682,000 in fines against unruly passengers in that same six-month period, with fines ranging from $7,500 to $21,500.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/04/1024...o-seat-after-allegedly-groping-assaulting-cre

Last edited:
What an man arrogant little boy. Nothing worse than people causing problems while flying. Hopefully he is on the no fly list now.

Frontier Airlines says it is now 'supporting' crew who restrained unruly passenger

Frontier Airlines now says it is "supporting" its crew who restrained an unruly passenger with duct tape after groping two female flight attendants' chests and punching one male flight attendant in the face.

"Frontier Airlines maintains the utmost value, respect, concern and support for all of our flight attendants, including those who were assaulted on this flight," the company said in a statement Tuesday.

"We are supporting the needs of these team members and are working with law enforcement to fully support the prosecution of the passenger involved," the company added. "The inflight crew members' current paid leave status is in line with an event of this nature pending an investigation."

The statement comes after the company faced backlash for initially saying the crew would be "relieved of flying pending completion of investigation of the events."

"Management suspended the crew as a knee-jerk reaction to a short video clip that did not show the full incident. Management should be supporting the crew at this time not suspending them. We will be fighting this with every contractual and legal tool available, but we would hope there will be no need for that as management comes to their senses and supports the people on the frontline charged with keeping all passengers safe," Sara Nelson, the president of the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, said in a statement Tuesday.

The incident occurred on July 31 during a flight from Philadelphia to Miami.

Maxwell Berry drank two alcoholic drinks before assaulting the flight attendants and yelling on the airplane, the police report states.

Berry was then duct-taped to a seat on the plane and arrested when the flight landed. He was charged with three counts of battery.

https://thehill.com/policy/transpor...rlines-says-it-is-now-supporting-crew-who?amp

Sadly, I think he might have a case for a pretty nice lawsuit. I don't think they're allowed to just duct tape people to their seat.

Back