Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

It’s absolutely insane to me how many people ITT think you’re supposed to stand on an escalator like cattle and never move. I’ve seen it more and more IRL too. How fucking lazy does one have to be to not even walk down the escalator steps?
If you have a knee problem like patellar tendonitis it actually hurts more to walk down steps than up

Just a year or two back a kids arm got sucked into the metal teeth of an escalator and cut it clean off. He bled to death right then and there. There was a video of it circulating, really sad.
Was it in china? I remember back in 2014-15 there was a lot of videos of people being eaten whole by escalators in china on LiveLeak

Next time she will Matrix-dodge that shit and sweep the leg.

Also, hope that dude gets kicked down a flight of stairs.

What kind of uncivilized shitholes are you guys living in where escalator etiquette doesn't exist?

The dude is a piece of shit and shouldn't have done that....but I understand. He probably commutes every day and runs into some asshole standing in the middle of the escalator every day. Same goes for me when I have to transfer on the subway. Common sense says let the people getting off go first, then those getting on go second. I've wanted to kick more than a few people of all races, genders, ages and sizes for rushing onto the subway. Shoutout to the young voluptous woman whose ample and supple breasts grazed my arm as she tried to hurry on the subway at the same time as two other people.

Perhaps guides are needed. Signs reminding people to stand on the left and let people move up/down on the right. Maybe paint one side of the escalator on the left for standing and the other side for moving. But generally if I was in that much of a rush I'd go up/down the stairs instead of the escalator.

The coolest subway I ever saw was in Hong Kong. The subway would stop at exactly the same spot so wherever the doors would open they'd be 4 arrows - 2 going into the subway and 2 going out. The people who are trying to get in would stand on the arrow and wait as the people exited the subway and then file in order. Very organized, very painless process..

He sure escalated the situation

<DCWhoa>

Wut? In UK it's like driving on the left, you stand on the left. Keeps your right hand free for umbrella holding or tea drinking. People will absolutely give you shit for not abiding.

You also use staircases the same way, stay on left.

Yeah we don't really have that here. It's kind of a known thing to not get on an escalator and expect to be able to walk up it if people are in front of you because they're probably just going to stand still.

Damn. The person behind her gave zero fux

That's what I was thinking. I mean how cold do you have to be to literally move out of the way (don't even try to stop them from rolling) and then just keep on going up the escalator? She should be charged as well similar to Seinfeld and his friends.

He sure escalated the situation

<DCWhoa>

Wut? In UK it's like driving on the left, you stand on the left. Keeps your right hand free for umbrella holding or tea drinking. People will absolutely give you shit for not abiding.

You also use staircases the same way, stay on left.

Ya, it's opposite in the US. You stand on the right and pass on the left. This is true of escalators, stairs, moving sidewalks in airports, jogging trails, etc.

Fuck around and find out, a lesson every man knows, and women, well...they're catching up I guess, lol...

It had to be done.
People are in denial if they wouldn't have thought about it if some rando b started giving you shit out of nowhere. Homie has exactly zero impulse control. I wonder how many random people he was lighting up before he finally got take down. "Excuse me? I was here before you." Barrage of uppercuts. "One per customer, please." Roundhouse. lol...

Was it in china? I remember back in 2014-15 there was a lot of videos of people being eaten whole by escalators in china on LiveLeak
Was in Malaysia. Video is probably around somewhere on the Internet but it's pretty heartbreaking since the mother was there weeping over the sons body.

Apparently the women said something to him for passing people on the escalator and not saying anything. He didn't say anything back, just kicked her

He's since been arrested

2CZHCKFO6NCJ7O7VNFSHU5CYLQ.JPG

What a piece of shit. I get annoyed when someone blocks an escalator but I also get annoyed if someone pushes past me and doesn't say "Excuse me." This situation did not warrant being kicked, let alone down an escalator. Falling down one of those things can be really gnarly. This dude better do some time. I hate people like him. I don't care whether he intended she be seriously injured or not. Savage move for a pussy bitch like him. Hope she recovers too, and learns to not block an escalator.

If you have a knee problem like patellar tendonitis it actually hurts more to walk down steps than up
Simple solution- don’t have patellar tendinitis.

What a piece of shit. I get annoyed when someone blocks an escalator but I also get annoyed if someone pushes past me and doesn't say "Excuse me." This situation did not warrant being kicked, let alone down an escalator. Falling down one of those things can be really gnarly. This dude better do some time. I hate people like him. I don't care whether he intended she be seriously injured or not. Savage move for a pussy bitch like him. Hope she recovers too, and learns to not block an escalator.

Yeah, I hate the “how dare you” crowd that think they can do whatever the fuck they want but how dare you say anything to them

Apparently the women said something to him for passing people on the escalator and not saying anything. He didn't say anything back, just kicked her

He's since been arrested

2CZHCKFO6NCJ7O7VNFSHU5CYLQ.JPG
Nice Nike mask, hopefully he gets a deal and some nice sneakers.

Perhaps guides are needed. Signs reminding people to stand on the left and let people move up/down on the right. Maybe paint one side of the escalator on the left for standing and the other side for moving. But generally if I was in that much of a rush I'd go up/down the stairs instead of the escalator.

The coolest subway I ever saw was in Hong Kong. The subway would stop at exactly the same spot so wherever the doors would open they'd be 4 arrows - 2 going into the subway and 2 going out. The people who are trying to get in would stand on the arrow and wait as the people exited the subway and then file in order. Very organized, very painless process..

A little bit different rant for a second. I worked at a two story huge restaurant for 5 years, and I'd food run sometimes, great money for a double shift. Anyways we had one set of stairs for the second floor, and a elevator for the elderly. I was simply appalled by the amount of people that didn't understand how stairs work like roads do. You go up on the right, and down on the right, it isn't that complex. And you would think it wouldn't be that big a deal, but this place did massive volume. Thousands of people going up and down a day, plus whatever food runner(s) carrying trays of food up them. I'm talking people going up on the left side, no spacial awareness for anyone around them, people letting their kids CRAWL up or down, kids going up backwards, etc. Used to rage nonstop at it and how dumb people are.

It’s absolutely insane to me how many people ITT think you’re supposed to stand on an escalator like cattle and never move. I’ve seen it more and more IRL too. How fucking lazy does one have to be to not even walk down the escalator steps?
My wife used to do that when we lived in Montreal and it drove me nuts.

Reactions: JSN
My wife used to do that when we lived in Montreal and it drove me nuts.
Thankfully you’re still allowed to beat your wife in francophone areas. I hope you took full advantage.

Back