Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Thankfully you’re still allowed to beat your wife in francophone areas. I hope you took full advantage.
lol, but I was raised by a strong mother and had 3 great sisters to show me the way, so no beatings in sight.

How bad has a society eroded when members of the public witness a rape on a train and do nothing? Not even dial 911... what a tragedy for mankind.

Fishton-Ngoy.jpg

Man Charged With Raping a Woman on Board a Pennsylvania Train Now Detained.

Police on Friday detained a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman Wednesday on board a SEPTA train in Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania.

The man, identified as Fiston M. Ngoy, has been charged with rape, indecent assault and sexual assault, among other charges, according to Upper Darby Police Department's superintendent Tim Bernhardt.

Fiston was taken into custody by SEPTA officers after the incident while the woman was transferred to a hospital to treat her injuries, police said. He is detained in lieu of 10 percent of $180,000 bail, according to WPVI-TV in Philadelphia.

"The victim, I spoke with her this afternoon. She is an unbelievably strong woman. She came forward, she provided a lot of information, and she's on the mend," Bernhardt said.
The attack, which was caught on surveillance cameras, unfolded on the westbound train on the Market-Frankford Line on Wednesday night. A SEPTA worker alerted the police, who met the train at the 69th Street Transportation Center.

A SEPTA spokesperson told CBS Philly that a police officer found Ngoy on the train partially clothed with the victim present nearby.

Investigators said that the alleged attack happened while other passengers on the train were standing by and "did nothing."

Newsweek contacted SEPTA and the Upper Darby Police Department for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-charged-raping-woman-board-pennsylvania-train-now-detained-1639559

People were just too scared to do anything I guess. Wow that's fucked up.

Just read on a twitter that some passengers were recording it on their phones and one even posted it on social media.

Sounds so unrealistic I'll wait for more detail but if this happened as presented then everyone on that train carriage should be given 100 hours community service. They need some time picking up trash at the side of a road to think about what kind of person they are.

Anyone recording should do jail time.

The entire thing is fucked. Glad I Don't live anywhere near this hell hole.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/c...philadelphia-Fiston-Ngoy/stories/202110160051

The entire episode was captured on surveillance video that showed other people on the train at the time, Bernhardt said.

“There was a lot of people, in my opinion, that should have intervened; somebody should have done something,” Bernhardt said. “It speaks to where we are in society; I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling.”

Philly seems like it's part of the third world. There's a youtube channel that just drive around and films the hordes of drug addled zombies and it's disturbing... i'm sure parts of it are decent, it has a good music scene...

No question the people should have stopped a rape, but what if the rest of the people don't think civilly? what if they're scared about becoming victims? the former is likely more accurate...

That’s messed up.

messed up that we’ve gotten to this point. People are afraid to intervene because of how THEY will be perceived once the media gets a hold of the story.

also, my friends that live in Philly don’t take certain subway lines. “You’re on your own there’s no presence of security or police.”

messed up that we’ve gotten to this point. People are afraid to intervene because of how THEY will be perceived once the media gets a hold of the story.

also, my friends that live in Philly don’t take certain subway lines. “You’re on your own there’s no presence of security or police.”
Fear is one thing. But we overcome our fears everyday and most good people scared or not would risk a media smear or physical assault to prevent a woman being raped.
To me this sounds much more like a unethical society with decaying morals.

People were too wokefied to stop the rapist and give him a beat down in case they were filmed and called racist and it was posted online.

<{clintugh}>

Your society is officially more thought controlled and fucked than N. Korea.

They would have stepped in, you sheeple

Guarantee at least a few of the bystanders have posted something along the lines of "I would have whooped that person's ass if they tried that shit while I was around" about some innocuous story, definitely a few "why don't you say that to my face", and probably a couple that claim they wouldn't have murdered Hitler if they were around. Meanwhile, in reality, when someone literally rapes a woman right in front on them, they just cower and film it.

Congrats, America, you've passed the demoralization phase.

Castration and then life in solitary. Cases like this make me question my extension of 'prolife' to violent pieces of shit though.

One behind the ear to kill you, a 2nd to make sure you're dead, and a 3rd to make sure you're really dead - Godfather

I've heard that the .22LR was the prefered calibre of hitmen, as it would easily enter the skull at point blank, but wouldn't then have enough velocity or mass to exit the skull, so it would bounce around inside ripping the brain to shreds, guaranteeing a succesful hit. Also, by ricochetting so many times against the hard bone, the bullet would be destroying any chance of gathering forensic evidence from the bullet itself. As long as the casing was collected, the hitman was safe.

But it might just be an urban legend.

Back