Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

that's blm vandalizing a hand made cross-stone made by a genocide survivor in the honor of all the christians victims of the ottoman massacre's

people like @moosaev still believe these people are actually still fighting for human rights lol

What is the point of this? Why would they desecrate a monument dedicated to victims of genocide? Is it a "Your oppression is taking attention away from my oppression" type of thing?

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

that's blm vandalizing a hand made cross-stone made by a genocide survivor in the honor of all the christians victims of the ottoman massacre's

people like @moosaev still believe these people are actually still fighting for human rights lol

What is the point of this? Why would they desecrate a monument dedicated to victims of genocide? Is it a "Your oppression is taking attention away from my oppression" type of thing?

Guys we know white supremacists did this, right? BLM would never destroy the property of others. They are after all "mostly" peaceful

It's important to monopolize victimhood. Either that or the vandal was simply triggered by the image of a cross and without reading the inscription defaced the monument.

Yet more cops being targeted and terrorized during these "93% peaceful" times.
Shots fired at home of two New Jersey police officers who were inside with their 10-day-old child

It's funny. I can't remember the last headline I read about a white supremacist mob burning down a government building, or attempting an assassination by gunning down cops sitting inside a squad car without provocation, or shooting up a cop's house while they were off-duty inside with their child.

Apparently $500m in damage was done to businesses in Kenosha alone by #BLM protesters. You know the irony? Kenosha is 86% white, but almost all of the businesses destroyed were in a northern neighborhood in the tower which is the lone bloc where a majority of business owners are non-white.

But, hey, this is Antifa thing is just an "ideology", not an organization, so it isn't measured by the FBI when determining their threat assessments.

Yet more cops being targeted and terrorized during these "93% peaceful" times.
Shots fired at home of two New Jersey police officers who were inside with their 10-day-old child

It's funny. I can't remember the last headline I read about a white supremacist mob burning down a government building, or attempting an assassination by gunning down cops sitting inside a squad car without provocation, or shooting up a cop's house while they were off-duty inside with their child.

Apparently $500m in damage was done to businesses in Kenosha alone by #BLM protesters. You know the irony? Kenosha is 86% white, but almost all of the businesses destroyed were in a northern neighborhood in the tower which is the lone bloc where a majority of business owners are non-white.

But, hey, this is Antifa thing is just an "ideology", not an organization, so it isn't measured by the FBI when determining their threat assessments.

disgusting but not surprising in today's anti police climate.

we have people celebrating the murder of police officers ffs.

Video in link below
https://cbsloc.al/3mEJLrV

A knife-wielding California man allegedly punched a female Donald Trump supporter at a “Make America Great Again” rally before a retired cop pulled a gun and subdued him.

He allegedly put his cigar out on 84-year-old Donna Snow’s Trump sign and blew smoke in her face, cops and witnesses told the station.

“I said don’t do that. And he took his hand out from way back and whacked me right across my face and broke my earring off,” Snow said.

As Shaw flipped out, he allegedly hit two other women, ages 55 and 74, then pulled a pocket knife — causing the retired officer to spring to action and detain him, according to cops and footage.

Shaw’s knife was later recovered from a nearby bush, where witnesses reported seeing it thrown, said Sheriff’s Sgt. Dennis Breckner. He was charged with suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, elderly abuse and battery.

WTF is wrong with these people? How can people get so worked up over politics? I have my opinions and I like to post around here, but I don't wish any of you with different opinions any harm. I don't ever remember a time when people have been this divided over politics

What's MORE surprising is that a black guy was at a Frump rally!

What a bitch, I was raised by my grandparents, if some punk ever hit my grandmother..... I'll refrain from finishing this statement so I refrain from getting this account finished.

I hope he's arrested peacefully and put in a nice cell with some Tookiesque built crip

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Funny how conservatives aren't burning down cities, and executing people over politics...
I didn't mention any of that, nor am I excusing it. I mentioned emboldening and allowing racists to feel like it's okay again.

You wouldn't understand this because not only have you never been to the South, but you've never been to America either :p

Too bad the retired cop didn't... never mind probably shouldn't finish that sentence.

the cigar might have had marijuana in it - old lady.

Back