Hearn To Arum: F--k Off! You Can't Do A Deal With Your Fighter, You Pay The Consequences

I agree with Eddie, fuck off and retire old man, you’re an inch away from your grave and trying to save up money.. for what?!
Instead of hoping he dies now, I hope he decides to sell top rank to other promoters.
The less promotions the better.

Kambosos should be happy.
He would've made around $700k for the Top Rank Purse bid but now will make around $2M due to the Triller bid.

I agree with Eddie, fuck off and retire old man, you’re an inch away from your grave and trying to save up money.. for what?!
Instead of hoping he dies now, I hope he decides to sell top rank to other promoters.
His son will take over Top Rank when he's gone.

I really hope Kambosos can give Teofimo a decent fight. I actually think he can. I enjoyed the Lee Selby fight quite a bit and the commentators SUCKED that night

His son will take over Top Rank when he's gone.
What are you talking about...

-John Arum: has been dead for over a decade.

-Richard Arum: is the dean of university of California’s educational department leading several social science research projects and scholarship programs in sociology. He’s not gonna leave all that to help show human cock fighting on tv.

-Elizabeth: is not having a sex-change as far as I know, and is a housewife that never worked a day in her life.

Probably his vice president or something like that takes over, but hopefully he sells it before he dies like I said. If he does leave it to Richard in his will then he will get rid of that shit for free lol thats a man who’s goal in life is to make schools and universities free and improve education while making all kids happy.

Its hilarious, these old cunts are as tight today as the day they started and these are the type of guys who rule us, driven, win at all costs, psychopaths. Society needs a fundamental left hand turn. As long as parties have donors its a fucking nonsense.

Give the guy a break alright, he wants an expensive funeral.

What are you talking about...

-John Arum: has been dead for over a decade.

-Richard Arum: is the dean of university of California’s educational department leading several social science research projects and scholarship programs in sociology. He’s not gonna leave all that to help show human cock fighting on tv.

-Elizabeth: is not having a sex-change as far as I know, and is a housewife that never worked a day in her life.

Probably his vice president or something like that takes over, but hopefully he sells it before he dies like I said. If he does leave it to Richard in his will then he will get rid of that shit for free lol thats a man who’s goal in life is to make schools and universities free and improve education while making all kids happy.

Todd will take it over

Todd will take it over
Oh, his latest wife’s son is president of Top Rank and her daughter is vice president. I didnt know that. Weird. Well I trust ur word more than anybody. So I’m guessing he’s only holds that title rn by playing video games in his office while Bob runs the show.

I trust tour word more than anything else, but part of me hopes this happens instead:
https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-arum-would-sell-top-rank-for-the-right-price-2020-1

Oh, his latest wife’s son is president of Top Rank and her daughter is vice president. I didnt know that. Weird. Well I trust ur word more than anybody. So I’m guessing he’s only holds that title rn by playing video games in his office while Bob runs the show.

I trust tour word more than anything else, but part of me hopes this happens instead:
https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-arum-would-sell-top-rank-for-the-right-price-2020-1

That's what everyone was told for years now. If that doesn't come to fruition they might as well fold TR.

Arum needs to step back and let DuBoef run things.

I wonder if Todd would be any more willing then Bob to co promote. If not then it won't matter. We will get the big fights only after they are long past their shelf date.

Back