Opinion Heart Disease vs. COVID 19

Also, i dont mean to bash or hate on peoples lifestyle, but i am usually cornered by people who put zero emphasis on their health. Yet they champion the vaccine like it was brought down from the heavens on a silver platter.

This reliance on drugs, pills, medications, pharma is unhealthy. The urge to just go to your doctor to administer some perscriptions to make the pain go away is not necessarily a good thing. The notion that people take joy in a vaccine that can afford them a pass to continue a lifestyle of crap is just comedy to me.

People seriously need to see the big picture. Fast.
On point...100%

The straight and narrow is this. Close to 90% of my friends and family have gotten the vaccination. The vast majority of them routinely get sick, feel like crap, complain about all types of issues, yadda yadda. I have not gotten it. I have never in my adult life, i repeat, never in my adult life visited a doctors office or hospital for my own issues. I rarely ever get sick. Last time i was sick for more then a few days was like 4 years ago cause i went on party bender.

Its cause i treat my mind and body with respect. Im personally not worried about it. I have no pre existing conditions and am in peak shape. Im more worried about getting say, cancer which has routinely taken out friends and family members throughout the years indiscriminately.

The point that you may be missing is what i pointed out over and over. You injesting all that garbage only weakens your bodies ability to fight off infections/viruses. People who get the vaccine then continue living the way they do are the biggest hypocrites out there. Contradicting everything this virus represents. Using this vaccine as a shield while the real threat is literally ignored.

Never visited a doctors office even for a checkup? You may be in "peak shape" (typical of most sherdoggers), but you're also an idiot if that's the case.

Man @Ezekiel 25:17 on fire this morning,,,

Lol. It's honestly this wave of people out there all in the same line, all trying to pawn off the same regurgitated crap like one big collective. Am I dealing with the fucking Borg or what.

Seemingly intelligent people in my inner circle sometimes saying the most obscure things as it pertains to this crisis. I feel like im in a bad remake for invasion of the body snatchers at times. People ive known for decades resorting to quoting articles instead of using their own thought, endlessly repeating the same drivel over and over again.

It would be ok if it made sense, but most of what i hear is contradicted by what they themselves do so its meaningless.

Globally, heart disease kills around 12.7 million people per year compared to covid which has tallied up to about 3.4. Thats not even remotely close.

So when will we be pushing for bans on fast food and alcohol? When will we mandate daily exercise sessions for people to get their health up?

Meanwhile, nearly 10 million people die from hunger or nutrition related death every year.

So it seems either an over abundance of junk food or lack of food in general has been our number 1 world issue yearly, yet covid is literally the thing thats changing everything. Closing businesses, bankrupting people, causing spikes in mental health issues and suicide, driving wedges in relationships, making people lose their jobs. Psycologically raping and distorting peoples point of views and beliefs.

Does no one else see the mindfuck in all of this? Mortality rates are still also insanely low in people under 70. Average lifespan amongst humans is just under 80.

We have turned the world upside down over something that kills less people then cigarettes.....pulmonary disease btw.

And i have yet to know one person who has contracted this and felt the need to visit a hospital. Shits going too far with the fear based tactics imo. Theres at least 10 different things that could happen in a regular day that scares me more than this shit.
This is because covid is not about health, covid is the tool to bring about communism and the Great Reset

When I can get heart disease from your respiratory droplets.

This OP is as astoundingly stupid as the guy at the city council meeting who asked the masked council members if they could smell a fart with their masks on - and then said that was PROOF that masks don't inhibit the spread of COVID.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; for the vast majority of us, covid did next-to nothing to increase our day-to-day likelihood of dying.

What would the fatality rate of an airborne, contagious illness need to be before you would accept lockdowns, social distancing, masking and vaccination as necessary and reasonable responses? Give me a number.

[This OP is as astoundingly stupid as the guy at the city council meeting who asked the masked council members if they could smell a fart with their masks on - and then said that was PROOF that masks don't inhibit the spread of COVID.[/QUOTE]

Thats your retort after reading everything i wrote?

<JackieThumbsUp>

Also, i dont mean to bash or hate on peoples lifestyle, but i am usually cornered by people who put zero emphasis on their health. Yet they champion the vaccine like it was brought down from the heavens on a silver platter.

This reliance on drugs, pills, medications, pharma is unhealthy. The urge to just go to your doctor to administer some perscriptions to make the pain go away is not necessarily a good thing. The notion that people take joy in a vaccine that can afford them a pass to continue a lifestyle of crap is just comedy to me.

People seriously need to see the big picture. Fast.

That is accurate. People are acting like the "vaccine" is the second coming of Jesus.

What would the fatality rate of an airborne, contagious illness need to be before you would accept lockdowns, social distancing, masking and vaccination as necessary and reasonable responses? Give me a number.

How many people have to die of poverty every year before you start caring about that as much as you do about covid? Of all the serious problems in the world why is covid the one that everyone is concerned about and willing to go to extreme lengths to stop?

How many people have to die of poverty every year before you start caring about that as much as you do about covid?

I care far, far more about poverty than I do COVID. And have raised the issue many times over the years. But, again, comparing a non-contagious, potentially deadly condition to a potentially deadly contagious disease is the height of idiocy. You and the OP are really on a roll.

The same people glorifying fatties are forcing billions of masks in the ocean to suffocate Nemo and Flipper.

That is accurate. People are acting like the "vaccine" is the second coming of Jesus.
Maybe if you weren't so anti-vax you could see that many rational people see the vaccine as a useful tool and not a magical cure all.

Maybe if you weren't so anti-vax you could see that many rational people see the vaccine as a useful tool and not a magical cure all.

I am not against the vaccine. I am just waiting a little longer before I decide to get it. What bothers me more than anything is the hysteria and fear being pushed by the media and governments in order to separate and divide people.

I care far, far more about poverty than I do COVID. And have raised the issue many times over the years. But, again, comparing a non-contagious, potentially deadly condition to a potentially deadly contagious disease is the height of idiocy. You and the OP are really on a roll.

I never see you trolling people about poverty with the same fervor as when you troll about covid.

It's astounding to see all the you can't catch heart disease responses when those same posters have been flaunting around their righteousness when it comes to wearing masks and being vaccinated.

Just admit you only give a shit about human lives when it can inflate your own low self esteems and support your political views. The hypocrisy is all too see through when we make snide comments to minimize the largest killer of people.

the government is going to come out with a food quarantine then vaccine and you will need a food passport to eat.

Reality is, governments always pretend to care about the "lower" class or "middle" class people that have a difficult time paying the bills and food. While goods and services always increase every year by 5-10+% But how much you earn doesn't change at all... so you're going further down the rabbit hole..

it's okay the governemt is rich and so is the other fortunate people that got lucky in life. Politicians only care about making other rich ppl happy in the end of the day, and lie about really helping the middle class and the lower class, because they're clearly never intelligent enough to improve the world for better, only for worse is what they care about, stripping away your rights whenever they can, enforcing idiotic rules, etc etc. What can the people do though? Politicians are very corrupt, the people have barely no options to choose someone that's intelligent.. they're all sheep.

Back