HEAVYWEIGHT COACH (why the average coach shouldn't be training heavy weights)

who in MMA doesn't know Eric...LOL

that guy is a MMA founding father!!

nice to hear you ACTUALLY train at a real gym..are you a privileged lil fella that drives his new SUV to the fancy gym with neon lights and a cucumber water dispenser

300$ bjj gi moms bought for Christmas??

[real fighters snicker when they sell you the special "secret" training techniques for 150$/month]

maybe one day you will realize what we professional coaches already know...running "for cardio" is a waste of time

# cute cartoons

The only thing you got right in this post. Which, to be fair, is a vast improvement on your previous success ratio;)

The only thing you got right in this post. Which, to be fair, is a vast improvement on your previous success ratio;)

Said the anonymous internet martial arts student who enjoys "platinum" status

even DR strange knows that [had to ask the girls at work who that was]

LOL

# privileged avengers fanboi
# cute cartoon
# paid to learn the secret

Said the anonymous internet martial arts student who enjoys "platinum" status

even DR strange knows that [had to ask the girls at work who that was]

LOL

# privileged avengers fanboi
# cute cartoon
# paid to learn the secret

You know why no one takes you seriously, in spite of how many videos you post, or pseudo-scientific bullshit you regurgitate? Because neither you nor your students have ever or will ever accomplish half as much as fighters like Karelin, Fedor, Ali, Marciano, Sugar Rey, Mayweather or all the other GOAT-level athletes who have used running as a part of their training. You're a high school Maths teacher trying to convince people you've made a greater contribution to Science than Sir Isaac Newton. You stand on the shoulders of giants, but claim they are dwarves.

The only thing world-class about you is your ego:rolleyes:

You know why no one takes you seriously, in spite of how many videos you post, or pseudo-scientific bullshit you regurgitate? Because neither you nor your students have ever or will ever accomplish half as much as fighters like Karelin, Fedor, Ali, Marciano, Sugar Rey, Mayweather or all the other GOAT-level athletes who have used running as a part of their training. You're a high school Maths teacher trying to convince people you've made a greater contribution to Science than Sir Isaac Newton. You stand on the shoulders of giants, but claim they are dwarves.

The only thing world-class about you is your ego:rolleyes:

you seem to be suffering from a serious case of student disciple fever

just because everybody you admire does it doesn't mean it's the best way to spend your training time

other cardio training forms of mechanical assistance and water resistance are wildly Superior for your critical training time that should have been spent (better yet) on the mat with a partner or at least pads or bags

(If you have time to "run for cardio" you havent wrestled enough today)

The videos I posted are Of Modern professionals and their opinion toward combat sports cardio training...one i espoused some 15 years ago

it's perfectly fine if you don't want to drink but I have led you to the water

you seem to be suffering from a serious case of student disciple fever

just because everybody you admire does it doesn't mean it's the best way to spend your training time

other cardio training forms of mechanical assistance and water resistance are wildly Superior for your critical training time that should have been spent (better yet) on the mat with a partner or at least pads or bags

(If you have time to "run for cardio" you havent wrestled enough today)

The videos I posted are Of Modern professionals and their opinion toward combat sports cardio training...one i espoused some 15 years ago

it's perfectly fine if you don't want to drink but I have led you to the water

Can you assure me I won't get giardia or hepatitis from that water? With all of the shit flinging you've been doing it seems like this water you speak of is actually an open sewer.

All this anger and vitriol because some wrestling coach with a MMA team said your better off sprinting than jogging for MMA training

truth hurts when you invested in a fallacy ?

# go run for cardio

Can you assure me I won't get giardia or hepatitis from that water? With all of the shit flinging you've been doing it seems like this water you speak of is actually an open sewer.

Im just posting professional opinions and scientific facts

Your the one with brown stains all over ur hands

# u mad

Im just posting professional opinions and scientific facts

Your the one with brown stains all over ur hands

# u mad

Man you really showed me. You're a weird dude Gavin. I'll allow you to have the last word if you'd really like it. As evidence of this thread, it looks like you need it more than me. It's my charity to you, my charity case.

Merry Christmas.

* annoymous internet vs verifiable professional coach

# u mad

Last edited:
Yes, allow him to have it!

He can have the last hashtag as well.

You lil fellas are on my thread

Your following me around

Like petchulant small dogs nipping at my boots as i stop your deciple martial arts student mentality into the dirt

I know your mad, thats the typical reaction

You guys have invested in an inferior theory because you look at heroic sucessful athletes of YOUR ERA as the absolute pinnacle of sport performance

In 20 years they will look back on your champions the same way we look back on the champions of 20 years ago and wonder how on Earth they could have believed all the silly things they did to train for combat Athletics

You just havent figured that out yet

run for cardio, your heros did

* annoymous internet vs verifiable professional coach

# u mad

High school-level coach vs the greatest athletes and fighters of all time. When you or any of your students win Olympic Golds or World Championship Belts, then we might listen to you. Until then, you're opinion, and the opinions of the so-called professionals who's videos you've posted, are worthless.

#guerillaisnooneshero;)

He’s shit at running/doesn’t like running..... so thinks nobody should do it...

High school-level coach vs the greatest athletes and fighters of all time. When you or any of your students win Olympic Golds or World Championship Belts, then we might listen to you. Until then, you're opinion, and the opinions of the so-called professionals who's videos you've posted, are worthless.

#guerillaisnooneshero;)

"All who have not won at least a gold medal or world championship have invalid opinions"

where does that put you....annoymous internet commentary??

One of us is a professional combat sports coach

# not you
# run for cardio

He’s shit at running/doesn’t like running..... so thinks nobody should do it...

OR hes a professional coach who broke records with a 30yrold program by eliminating running for cardio and replacing it with WRESTLING FOR CARDIO
(Wrestling is 10x cardio as running)

LOL
# running is lazy
# u mad
# alt account
# annoymous internet

Got BEAT at logic pulls cartoon comedy out of desperation
Show me one logical statement you've made which I've disagreed with and I will provide a genuine, considered response.

(It will likely be in the morning though as it's getting late here and I need to get up early to run).

Show me one logical statement you've made which I've disagreed with and I will provide a genuine, considered response.

(It will likely be in the morning though as it's getting late here and I need to get up early to run).

Training time is valuable so dont waste it running for CARDIO when you could be grappling for cardio

Grappling is 10x the cardio as running!!!

# Logic no comedy

I wouldn’t supplement wrestling with jogging.

Sprints, sure, if they can be recovered from and you want some explosive/speed work or some HITT (although I’d use an aerodyne or ergometer for that). Wouldn’t do it every day though (skill work aka actual wrestling should be most important).

Daily Low intensity steady state walks as active recovery cardio, sure. Multiple resistance training sessions each week to increase strength/strength endurance and combat weaknesses/imbalances, definitely. Jogging? Eh.

Back