Hector Lombarsmd vs top 170lbers

Hector gets beat up

Tyron would be the most interesting fight imo

Hector gets beat up

Tyron would be the most interesting fight imo
Depends on what version of Hector really, don't forget Hector is the man that ragdolled one of the greatest MMA grapplers of all time and at one point certainly held a significant power and striking advantage over Woodley and Colby and a significant grappling advantage over Jorge.

I would favor him over Colby and Tyron and personally say Jorge would actually be the most interesting fight of the 3.

Hector should go to ONE FC and try to outsexy Sexyama in judo.

Prime juicy 2010 Lombard would be fun to see against today's top wws

Depends on what version of Hector really, don't forget Hector is the man that ragdolled one of the greatest MMA grapplers of all time and at one point certainly held a significant power and striking advantage over Woodley and Colby and a significant grappling advantage over Jorge.

I would favor him over Colby and Tyron and personally say Jorge would actually be the most interesting fight of the 3.

So Lombars literally lays and prays every guy he can control in the clinch but Masvidal is a bad style match up for him?

Btw why are people even discussing this. He got finished by Neil Magny in his last ww fight and lost his last 6 or 7 Ufc fights. Why are you guys so dumb?

So Lombars literally lays and prays every guy he can control in the clinch but Masvidal is a bad style match up for him?

Btw why are people even discussing this. He got finished by Neil Magny in his last ww fight and lost his last 6 or 7 Ufc fights. Why are you guys so dumb?
Lol, cute how you threw the needlessly childish insult in there, very mature of you my friend, lol.

No, Masvidal is a tough match up because he is a great striker with the speed and footwork too possibly avoid the grappling and lull Hector into settling in too a stand up fight as he's been known too do.

Woodley and Colby will be over confident in there counter grappling and will get themselves in trouble much like Jake.

But yeah, good point, he did struggle in the last few years of his close too 50 fight career as he closed in on 40 years of age so obviously he always sucked..... Lol.

I always felt he came to the UFC a little too late. Even pre-USADA, he looked flat. Remember his fight with Boetch. The UFC paid him a lot of money and brought him in as a potential challenger for Anderson Silva. He was on a very lucrative mid-6 figure per fight contract. Maybe that dulled his hunger.

Remember when Woodley ducked Lombard openly? "That fight is not good for my brand" lmao. Yes, getting, shadfaced isnt great for any brand. Or maybe the perpetual exposition can be.

Remember when Woodley ducked Lombard openly? "That fight is not good for my brand" lmao. Yes, getting, shadfaced isnt great for any brand. Or maybe the perpetual exposition can be.
Haha, I actually forgot about that, thanks for the reminder though.

Hector should go to ONE FC and try to outsexy Sexyama in judo.
That's ridiculous you don't outsexy Sexyama.
OIP.8VO1Dc_Mat0_FAdFiXdqAwAAAA
OIP.-B16RDAXEmzrnw7NefwzogHaLH

Sexyama is probably too old to be sexy now

Might have something here. Could be Shadface worthy.
Tyron Woodley KO 2.jpg

Back