HEDGE?

BTC_ANDERSON_BELFORT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 9.52.20 PM.png

kevin lee killed all my profits lol.
i was trying to hedge but the lines didnt reset in time only allowed me 2 250 bets.
it sucks that theres nothing to bet on
idk how kevin lee gassed after 1 round when he was fighting ppl at `170 and way bigger maybe he had corona virus and it affected his performance,

Last edited:
View attachment 749309

i was trying to hedge but the lines didnt reset in time only allowed me 2 250 bets.
idk how kevin lee gassed after 1 round when he was fighting ppl at `170 and way bigger maybe he had corona virus and it affected his performance,
Dude he always gasses , no virus needed for that

Or is charles Oliveira just that much better at striking than he is? And since you don’t cap fights and you just make degenerate instinctive plays based on your limited knowledge of mma, you end up losing your entire bankroll, mr 100 units on Kevin lee, at an awful price (-145)

let’s not forget the elite play you made on lee sub and lee itd. I forgot how many imaginary units you put on that. Yea the market was really following your lead on that

but you are a gamble god and everyone should bow to you right? Pay you for picks?

I’d pay you not to post here anymore. You are that bad of a poster

Or is charles Oliveira just that much better at striking than he is? And since you don’t cap fights and you just make degenerate instinctive plays based on your limited knowledge of mma, you end up losing your entire bankroll, mr 100 units on Kevin lee, at an awful price (-145)

let’s not forget the elite play you made on lee sub and lee itd. I forgot how many imaginary units you put on that. Yea the market was really following your lead on that

but you are a gamble god and everyone should bow to you right? Pay you for picks?

We all remember elite bet Safarov so stfu snitch. Everyone makes mistakes

"Hedging" implies that you are reducing risk on a position in a profitable manner. What you did was puke up money to try to get out of an idiot bet that you should have never made to begin with.

View attachment 749309

I really like back story how you make it this far betting $3750, that is crazy money. How anyone could bet more than any manager monthly salary in 'one' bet. Lots of big time gambler hanging in this forum, wish to join you guys someday with 100g bankroll to pull off those bet.

We all make bad bets, but I really don't know how anyone was that confident in Lee going into this fight. He really didn't have an advantage anywhere besides wrestling, and that was negated by Oliveira's grappling and his chokes. I had Oliveira as the favorite easily.

Unlucky, how many units was it? I bet 2 units on Maia, which I am still struggling to admit was bad betting.

Tell us more about the glaring weakness in Shevchenkos striking

Damn you didn't have to kill the dude.

You ask, I give.

1.-Formal-Hedge-in-the-Garden.jpg

Don't worry, it's on the house.

We all remember elite bet Safarov so stfu snitch. Everyone makes mistakes
Every now and then I click on the button to show ignored content.

then I’m quickly reminded why I ignored the poster.

Back