Help Me identify a Rifle!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Timestamped. What's that thing on the back wall? I used to know, But I can't think to save my life!

You know, its a one of them something , something things, ain't it?

<Kpop775>
<{Joewithit}>

Timestamped. What's that thing on the back wall? I used to know, But I can't think to save my life!

You know, its a one of them something , something things, ain't it?

<Kpop775>
<{Joewithit}>

Looks like a Galil

Edit actually that receiver looks strange, I'm not sure tbh.

Last edited:
Yeah its some galil-like hydrid. Upper and lower pin like AR

Cant remember what they call the damned thing

Here is a better picture
Q68w09u.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah its some galil-like hydrid. Upper and lower pin like AR

Cant remember what they call the damned thing
A galil was my first instinct. Could it be a first generation galil given the blockiness of the receivers? I'm not very familiar with that platform.

It looks like a Galil or a bubba’d MAC10/11.

Is this a Khyber pass gun?

its some goofy ass kit build. Its gas tube/piston and ejection port scream hybrid AK action so im looking at some kind of Galil setup but the folding hinge is ALL FNC, if i didnt have such a long look id call it a Kyber Pass AK5 with a homemade stamped upper receiver cover

A galil was my first instinct. Could it be a first generation galil given the blockiness of the receivers? I'm not very familiar with that platform.

No, the galil is based off the AK. Note the pin holding top and bottom together like an AR.

Shit i forget wtf it was called. I think its a company out of business now. Likely the guy got it as a gift.

Here is a better picture
Q68w09u.jpg
Yeah like an AR-k or something. I remember reading about them. Remember when the gas piston craze hit AR world? Company started scrambling to come up with s*** like this.

Yeah like an AR-k or something. I remember reading about them. Remember when the gas piston craze hit AR world? Company started scrambling to come up with s*** like this.

There is the Faxon ARAK 21 upper that pairs to AR lowers but it's definitely not that.

But that rifle pictured looks like some kind of Galil, K2, FNC hybrid parts gun.

The more I look at that the more I feel like it's a Khyber Pass gun or some small hipster company that made a gun to look like a Khyber Pass gun.

Back