Help Sinister and his family

Lucas Coradini

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey, folks!

So I'm sure most of you regulars and old timers here know about boxing trainer Luis Monda, aka Sinister. For those of you that don't know him, you can look up his threads here and see for yourselves that the man is all about boxing and the flow of knowledge.

I've never met him personally, but today I call myself a boxing instructor thanks largely to him and the countless times I asked him for advice and he shared his knowledge with me out of sheer generosity. When I first came to this forum my Muay Thai teacher had given up teaching and I was left lost with only my dream. Sinister is directly responsible for keeping that dream alive.

I'm saying all of this because he's currently facing a terrible situation. You can see for yourselves: https://www.gofundme.com/f/vyynm-he...e-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

So if it's possible for you to send some help, please do! I'm trying to figure out a way to do it myself as I don't have an international credit card nor can use PayPal, but I'll figure something out.

Thanks!

He was the first boxing coach to give me the time a day and help me understand the craft, way back before I had any idea it would turn into a career for me. I’ve been to his gym, sent fighters to him, trained his guy when he was in Portland, and I still use some of drills he showed me to this day. I’ve sent some cash to help him along and strongly encourage all of you who have had positive interactions with him to do the same.

in a world of hacks and flash in the pan trainers we need more old school young guys like him.

oh man thats terrible
I can't open the page currently what's going down with Lu?

I came to him when I was in a rough spot
he let me train for only the gym dues
helped me get equipment
and went out of his ay to really give me something worth my time
it all really helped me get a fire and me again when I was without

oh man thats terrible

helped me get equipment
Heres the message on the go fundme if you still cant read it.

Most everyone knows I don't like asking for assistance in big ways, but we are facing the brunt of the housing crisis and the home we have been renting for a decade is going to be sold. Either we can buy it or we have to re-home, so I'm asking everyone and anyone I know to help my family not have to face homelessness. We have a modicum of down payment money but as everyone knows the more we can bring to the table the better.

Most people who know me are also aware I don't make much as a full time Coach. This has always been a pursuit of passion. The idea was always to bring quality and compassion to the Community. And now my little Family humbly asks for your help.

oh man thats terrible

helped me get equipment

He's a generous soul.

Hello everyone. I will post a full-length update soon. And I'm going to do my level-best to be around here more often. Sh*t is hella crazy right now. Tocco's is no more. This housing situation came out of left-field. But we keep pushing on.

I'll try to post later today, but for now here's a look at the next gen. My Son. This is his channel and he's going to start competing this year. 9 years-old:

Back