High AF Nick Diaz with new scrap pack, dissing Conor

AJ Agazarm is a bigger idiot than even Danis.

Nick would destroy Conor though, easy fight for him

Nick Diaz is the DUMBEST most SELFISH fighter alive. Everyone rallied around him when he got a 5 year suspension for weed, signed the white house petition, so he could fight. He could have fought by August 2016, but no. He just want's to party. He made decent money, but he didn't make near the money Nate has made with the two Conner fights. He will probably be broke soon. Fighting 4 or 5 more times would set him up financially for life, but he just want's to party. He is so dumb. I hate when fighters throw away their potential earnings.

People were whinning that Nick doesn't smile, he meanmugs etc. Now the man is all smiles 'n' stuff and they still complain.

PS: Conor vs BJ so old people can get their revenge.

Nick Diaz is the DUMBEST most SELFISH fighter alive. Everyone rallied around him when he got a 5 year suspension for weed, signed the white house petition, so he could fight. He could have fought by August 2016, but no. He just want's to party. He made decent money, but he didn't make near the money Nate has made with the two Conner fights. He will probably be broke soon. Fighting 4 or 5 more times would set him up financially for life, but he just want's to party. He is so dumb. I hate when fighters throw away their potential earnings.

I have a vague recollection that he made a disclosed $2 million for the fight with Silva. No real idea what he spends his time doing. If he's still working seminars and whatnot he should be well enough off, but he definitely seems to be hosting the entourage every time a video pops up here on the forums, so who knows.

Edit: looked it up. $500k.

yo wtf is up with the super gay vibes in this video? does nick get down like that?

{<doc}

I thought maybe the thumb and screen grab were being unfair but he actually looks worse in the video.

smdh let the man be retired in peace.

Bullshit.

The man has been training for triathlons daily for years. Just bad lighting and Ángels in the video

<YeahOKJen>

His face is swollen... inflated.
And he looks dehydrated.
I thought vegans should look more healthy.

Back