High AF Nick Diaz with new scrap pack, dissing Conor

People saying he looks like shit, when did he look better post a pic of him?

Nick-Diaz.jpg

Nope still looks like shit

Diaz and Wandy both look kind of funny to me after their facial surgeries.

Nick is my favourite fighter of all-time.

That said, he is looking rough here. He's getting on.

Nick hardly said anything but that AJ put he’s mum dildo in he’s ass as a kid

Nick is my favourite fighter of all-time.

That said, he is looking rough here. He's getting on.

Same. I agree. I've been a fan of Nick Diaz for as long as I can remember. Never felt the intensity from a fight the way it felt when Diaz was in the cage. I always rooted for him so hard it would get emotional for me. Love Nate, too. But nothing compares to when Nick was fighting. I miss that a lot.

Nick has always kinda looked like shit tbh. But it's different now. He hasn't aged well at all. He looks like a man who's seen a lot of fights and a lot of alcohol and coke. He's enjoying his life for sure. I wish I was still getting to see him fight, though!

Nick and Nate both would clown Conor at this point.

Ya I mean if I get high enough I think I could beat Connor too. Poor Nick.

Fuck me he looks awful.

I highly doubt we will see him fight again.

Nick Diaz is the DUMBEST most SELFISH fighter alive. Everyone rallied around him when he got a 5 year suspension for weed, signed the white house petition, so he could fight. He could have fought by August 2016, but no. He just want's to party. He made decent money, but he didn't make near the money Nate has made with the two Conner fights. He will probably be broke soon. Fighting 4 or 5 more times would set him up financially for life, but he just want's to party. He is so dumb. I hate when fighters throw away their potential earnings.
He doesn't need to fight, and it's not your business at all how much money he makes. Whether he fights one more time or a thousand more times, you won't see a penny of it.

Calm the fuck down

Also Nick has other things going on and is making money outside of fighting. Let him do what works for him and you do what works for you

You're an embarrassment to the Timmy name

does he really look much different? Just looks like he's gained some weight because he's no longer training all the time

Back