High level, neo striking footwork displayed in the ring

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
as a coach it’s important to inspire your athletes with your top tier, A+ level footwork and athleticism. bow before me, mortals.

as a coach it’s important to inspire your athletes with your top tier, A+ level footwork and athleticism. bow before me, mortals.

Literally every coach who after this walks around going:

"YEAH, WE DO DAT WORK IN HERE!! DEY DON'T KNOW NOTHIN BOUT DAT WORK!! LET'S GET IT CHAMP, LET'S GET DAT WORK CHAMP!! COME ON DEBRA!! DEY CAN'T DO LIKE WE DO!!"

was it good? i can't see any video

"YEAH, WE DO DAT WORK IN HERE!! DEY DON'T KNOW NOTHIN BOUT DAT WORK!! LET'S GET IT CHAMP, LET'S GET DAT WORK CHAMP!! COME ON DEBRA!! DEY CAN'T DO LIKE WE DO!!"

I’ve got a video I’m gonna upload sometime soon of the “pad work “that usually accompanies shit like that.

None of that herky jerky shit is going to help you in a fight. Just an energy burn.

Look at Wilder. Zero footwork whatsoever. Hits like a Mandango.

None of that herky jerky shit is going to help you in a fight. Just an energy burn.

herky jerky?
I’m smoother than the other side of a pillow

lol true

i really hate the padwork culture in boxing people dont even do pads mostly for actual fighting its a pissing contest to see who looks the most fancy

having grown women dropping her hands and throwing winging hooks from her waist lol

hits like a mandango?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got a video I’m gonna upload sometime soon of the “pad work “that usually accompanies shit like that.
Looks terrific. <Arya01>I'm on one step & drag.... in a straight line....<GOT4>

She's got her hands DOWN!<Ellaria01>

hits like a mandango?
I got it!<LordRoose>

i really hate the padwork culture in boxing people dont even do pads mostly for actual fighting its a pissing contest to see who looks the most fancy

having grown women dropping her hands and throwing winging hooks from her waist lol
Ah, no. She looks great. She's just not doing what I'm supposed to be doing because I don't know how to box
& must learn the standard stuff to begin with.

I think she looks very good. <StannisFrown>Especially when you factor in Corey Anderson... title contender....not.

herky jerky?
I’m smoother than the other side of a pillow
<{danawhoah}>If that's you, no wonder you have such a high opinion of yourself....

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you can quote multiple things in one post and you don't have to post 40 replies every time you post your dumb fucking gifs.
The last time I did a long multi-quote so, they complained... I'll try harder. Yeah, a little overboard on the 'heads.'

OTOH, some of the replies (very few of late) are right out of MMA-is-great-english-major-school; OR, I'm Mr. MMA & I'm the sheet, dork.<TheDonald>Some very defensive participants for striking experts....

I'll bow out & let ya'll play nice.

You know you can quote multiple things in one post and you don't have to post 40 replies every time you post your dumb fucking gifs.
Wow... that was super quick..! Like the footwork!

thats the internet certain people arnt funny and want to have a personality so bad that they can only post gifs in an attempt to look "cool"

The last time I did a long multi-quote so, they complained... I'll try harder. Yeah, a little overboard on the 'heads.'

OTOH, some of the replies (very few of late) are right out of MMA-is-great-english-major-school; OR, I'm Mr. MMA & I'm the sheet, dork.<TheDonald>Some very defensive participants for striking experts....

I'll bow out & let ya'll play nice.

Hey man I am not saying this to chastise you publicly or anything like that. I am posting this just to inform you and others so that things will go smoother in the future. It's best to just do a multi-quote instead of multiple posts in a row. Doing so many posts in a row clogs up the forum. I edited all 5 of your posts into one of your posts. Other mods may have just deleted them but I know you took some time to write your posts so I didn't want to do that to you. I see @tekkenfan has done the same thing and I may edit his. This is a freebie for you guys but in the future I cannot guarantee they wont get deleted.

You said the last time you "did a long multi-quote so, they complained". Did the mods complain or a user? I personally multi-quote like 6 or 7 at a time but I reckon at some point there has to be a limit. Any questions hit me up.

Back