Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021

SDBot

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 31, 2021 * 2,751 posts * 29,170 views
Jackonfire said: Ownership: Endeavor Venue: UFC APEX Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Enclosure: Octagon MMA Bouts: 11 Commentary: Michael Bisping, Paul Felder, and Brendan Fitzgerald ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 331 posts * 6,816 views
Siver! said: Honestly, I have to agree. Coker's got all the respect in the world within the industry, nobody dislikes the guy, everyone seems to have a high opinion of him, he does his business ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 190 posts * 5,080 views
JJCc said: UFC 265 video: Dana White on Ngannou, Buys, Strickland, UFC NYC, more (usatoday.com) [link] Video from: Bear Faced Liar Dana White: "You have a guy who's undefeated and a guy who ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 230 posts * 5,259 views
Bangkok ready d1 said: In the ufc or mma in general? ( a legit knockout not someone who trew the fight) I remember todd duffy put a guy on his butt with a jab but he finished him on the ground, has there ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 288 posts * 5,412 views
KOPPE said: She's been fighting MMA longer than most people realize, since '08, and hasnt gained much attention from fans of the sport. Thats not a good thing. I doubt it is because she is ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 243 posts * 6,886 views
Only Here for Attachments said: Meanwhile there are UFC fighters living in tents and re-heating thrown out food with a magnifying glass and the sun Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 247 posts * 5,814 views
Peli said: "Okay when I catch his neck and I choke him, he tap, you know, and I think, 'Hey, you bring like thousand people from Ireland here, on different part of world and you tap in front ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 151 posts * 4,021 views
Mesos said: Dana said that in mmajunkie YouTube interview. So this Ngannou beef didnt just come out of nowhere. Its been building for a while now. I dont think Ngannou is easy to work with, ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 143 posts * 5,918 views
TempleoftheDog said: Wow. Khabib literally owns this guy in every way, shape, and form. Conor fan's favourite saying is rent free. If this isn't "rent free", then I don't understand the meaning of ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 185 posts * 3,373 views
JJCc said: Khabib vs. McGregor happened in 2018, almost 3 years ago, and yet Khabib keeps bringing up Conor lately. For example; Khabib decides to tweet out "Good always defeats Evil" after ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back