Highly respected MMA analyst TheWeasle claims a prime Jose Aldo would lose to Yair Rodriguez

I’ll never understand why this guy gets so much praise for doing the same things Jack Slack gets crap for. Must be Slack’s English humor.

Weasle has a lot of good opinions but even the smartest guys have some bad opinions sometimes, I don't fully agree with him.. I don't think Aldo would be the dominant king that he was in his prime during todays landscape, I think the FW division is stronger now but he could definitely beat anyone.

Yair is better than a lot of fighters aldo has defended against, hommnick, lamas, florian, maybe mendes, about par with Zombie

Not saying yair is better, or yair would win if he fought a prime aldo but he's agood and hard test for aldo striking wise opposed to most of his other opponents.

I don't even know who the fuck that guys is. Fuck him.

I claim I can jump over the fucking Empire State Building.

And I'm a fucking desk. Don't you fucking doubt me or I'll fucking prove you fucking wrong. Fuckers.

Current Whittaker would mop Jones at LHW

Whittaker is a far better defensive wrestler and striker than Thiago Santos, who almost beat Jones on one leg
whew, thanks for the laugh.

Opinions are like A holes, everybody has one. :D

Lmao prime Mendes would tear Yair a new asshole

Hominick, Lamas, and Florian would beat him too

I think the guy is supremely underrated on these sherdog fourms, I think he will impress against max. though he might not beat him

No need to imagine how "prime" Aldo would fare versus Yair.
They both fought Jeremy Stephens within a year of each other. Aldo looked better.
They both fought Frankie Edgar within a year of each other. Aldo looked better.
Aldo has fought three times since Yair last fought. And even though he lost two, wait for it... Aldo looked better!

Aldos defense alone makes your fav fighter look like a regional guy.

Back