Hilbert Burns calls out Covid Covington

30 days of people not recognizing you sounds good.
THey'll never schedule it now

Thats true...my AV is more than half my identity.

Luckily I wont be needing to change it anytime soon....even if they do book the fight.

Colby Bless.

Covid Covington...LOL. That sounds about right. This douche is a virus. That's why they kick him out of gyms.

Burn has inserted himself into the top 3 at WW and right now they are a tier above everyone else

Burns vs Covington for the vacant BMF belt.. Good idea, Gil!

Pretty unfair to Covid, as Colby is a lot more toxic

Burns wont be afraid of cardio
He has enough cardio, is stronger and has a better grappling game
Colby can sit on him and win, Yes. I cant see it happenning tho.
I see this is a horrible matchup for colby and great for burns
I agree about all of this but I still think Colby is a tougher matchup than Woodley.

Once you solve the right hand spam of Woodley, he has nothing. He's just a bit more evolved version of Josh Koscheck. Kos was a better offensive wrestler by miles though. Woodley is a better striker but their striking wasn't much different. 2 dudes that loved to spam that overhand right.

Thats true...my AV is more than half my identity.

Luckily I wont be needing to change it anytime soon....even if they do book the fight.

Colby Bless.
Last time you changed it I was reading over your comments like I agree with this unknown new guy

I agree about all of this but I still think Colby is a tougher matchup than Woodley.

Once you solve the right hand spam of Woodley, he has nothing. He's just a bit more evolved version of Josh Koscheck. Kos was a better offensive wrestler by miles though. Woodley is a better striker but their striking wasn't much different. 2 dudes that loved to spam that overhand right.
Yeah Im with you there on most part, i just think that burns game matches well with colbys, but we gonna have to wait and see

I like Burns, but Colby would end his hype real fast.
I like Colby but I'm not sure. It's a tough fight for him. Standing he loses. On the ground, in not sure because I don't remember Dilbert's bjj off his back but I guess it's very good. Colby may either get subbed or Dilbert will stand up consistently. Maia couldn't keep him down. It's a tough fight.

Bad matchup for colby. Burns is here to stay

Back