HK VP 9 SK. Review - Update

Cz has some swell looking 2019 updated for their 22 line ..scroll down

https://cz-usa.com/product-category/new-and-updated/

I noticed there's a 19rnd p10 as well.

Yeah all hkvp9 have same taper but the slide length different from standard to subcompact.

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-VP9SK-Match-Weight-Quick-Detach-p18151.htm

&

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Match-Weight-Quick-Detach-HK-VP9-VP40-408p17821.htm

No movie. I had a P9 in 45, and two P7s in the 80s.

With just the sale of the last P7 in 1991 I was able to buy two Springfield 1911 gov't models in 45acp and a new Dillon reloader.

I think the P7s are worth more nowadays.

Walthers ccp uses the same reverse retard action the P7 used to.

I think with the P-10's the compact is gonna get more love than the full-size.

My mistake for reading it wrong on the HK weight.

Here's hoping something I own triples in price. :cool:

I think with the P-10's the compact is gonna get more love than the full-size.

My mistake for reading it wrong on the HK weight.

Here's hoping something I own triples in price. :cool:

Or size!
(What she said!)

The VP9 feels great when handling on my couch, but if I need to hit a target I'd pick up the CZ P10-C.
I maintain fist-sized shot groups at 7 yards with my VP9. The only modification is a pair of Heinie Straight8 sights. It’s an excellent shooter. As for the SK, getting one soon, I’ll report back.

Internet sensation CZ’s (often twinked to where they’re barely the original gun by Cajun Gun Works) aren’t the only shooters around.

I maintain fist-sized shot groups at 7 yards with my VP9. The only modification is a pair of Heinie Straight8 sights. It’s an excellent shooter. As for the SK, getting one soon, I’ll report back.

Internet sensation CZ’s (often twinked to where they’re barely the original gun by Cajun Gun Works) aren’t the only shooters around.

To each their own and that's why they make all kinds.

I didn't imply they were. :)

As promised, I’m back to report on the HK VP9SK. In a nutshell, it performs superbly as advertised by HK. Exceptional ergonomics - especially with 15rd extended mag. Accurate and as reliable as its big brother VP9 standard. The trigger is great as well out of box (also like its big brother). HK simply makes excellent pistol.

Protip: HK pistols should be shot using a ‘dead-on’ sight picture, not the common ‘center mass’ sight picture. Shooters finding their shot groups low and center with HKs are likely making this mistake.

To each their own and that's why they make all kinds.

I didn't imply they were. :)
I’ve been a CZ convert for a few years now. I love my P10c. It begs you to shoot it faster every time. For a gun at its price point there going for now, it’s the Best Buy on the market IMO.

As promised, I’m back to report on the HK VP9SK. In a nutshell, it performs superbly as advertised by HK. Exceptional ergonomics - especially with 15rd extended mag. Accurate and as reliable as its big brother VP9 standard. The trigger is great as well out of box (also like its big brother). HK simply makes excellent pistol.

Protip: HK pistols should be shot using a ‘dead-on’ sight picture, not the common ‘center mass’ sight picture. Shooters finding their shot groups low and center with HKs are likely making this mistake.

Wait, how do we know if you're a pro?

i mean like, what if you're just mediocre?

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Back