HL's Diet Log

27/11/2009
BF(7:15am): bowl of yogurt with a sliced apple
Lunch(1:28pm): bowl of stir fried veggies (zucchini, peas, mushrooms & carrots) and pan fried salami (200g)
Dinner(9:20pm): fkn massive 750g steak + 6x Little Creatures Pale Ales

Weekend 28+29/11/2009
KFC ultimate burger meal for lunch/BF on saturday
*weights* first time in a loooong time i went to the gym, did bench
a big plate of bbq short ribs, baked potato with chorizo and egg, baked fish + ice cream
& 10x Pale ale's + 3 or 4 glasses of merlot

shanghai dumplings x15 for lunch/BF
*squats* + massive glass of choco milk
deep fried squid
yogurt
thai style noodles and veggies

30/11/2009
BF: 2x pork chipolata's, 1x poached egg, stir fried veggies (cauliflower & garlic shoots)
Snack(10:00am): 1x pear
Snack(11:30am): 1x mango
Lunch(1:00pm): 2x big chicken enchiladas, fijoles, rice & a chicken taco
Dinner(9:10pm): 10x chicken wings & stir fried veggies (sugar peas, carrot & mushroom)
Snack(10:40): fruitcake & chocolate milk

1/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 3x pork chipolata's, left over stir fry veggies with 2x eggs mixed through
Lunch(12:10pm): 4x pork chipolata's, cauliflower and garlic shoots stir fried in chili paste
Snack(2:00pm): 1x Mango
*trained with Guillerme Mendes from 5:30 - 9:30*
Dinner(10:10pm): bowl of stir fried fish & vegetables (capsicum, sugar peas, greens)

2/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 2x hard boiled eggs, i big fried mushroom, pan fried baby spinach & a handful of cherry tomato's [i should mention here that i take 4x fish oil caps (1000mg) & multi vit's every morning, i just never record it here because i always take them]
Snack(10:20am): 1x pear
Snack(11:30am): small handful of macadamia nuts
Lunch(12:20pm): bowl of leftover fish stir fry, 2x hard boiled eggs & a large handful of maca's
Snack(5:30pm): handful of maca's + 8 slices of salami
Dinner(7:30pm): slow roasted pork belly in lime and chilli, big bowl of stir fried chinese veggies & broccoli

3/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 3x scrambled eggs, spinach & mushroom
Lunch(12:00pm): salad of baby spinach leaves, cherry tomato's & macadamia nuts (big handful) added 200g of red curry tuna
Dinner(10:00pm): big plate of mixed veggies (broccoli, mushroom, carrot) half a roast chicken

4/12/2009
BF(7:15am): bowl of yogurt, 1x banana & 1x passionfruit
Lunch(12:00pm): large bowl of roast chicken, broccoli & mushroom
*drank a bottle of red wine between about 6:00pm - 7:30pm*
Then ate -
13546_223145278824_716988824_404449.jpg

this was sichuan style crab and the picture doesn't do it justice, it took 6 of us to finish it (with a few smaller side dishes)
+ 6-7 beers and a few more glasses of wine

5/12/2009
BF(10:20am): 10x shanghai dumplings
Lunch(3:00pm): giant chilli burger + huge serve of chips (fries to you yanks)
Dinner(8:10pm): 750g steak + chili green beans
Snack(10:45pm): chocolate ice cream & fruitcake

6/12/2009
BF(7:50am): 3x eggs scrambled with remaining chilli green beans and some leftover chicken (fkn delicious)
*deadlifts* + huge glass of chocolate milk
snacked for remainder of the day and watched UFC, snacks were > bowl of nuts, olive dip + some rice crackers & 100g smoked salmon
Dinner(8:00pm): plate of baked tandoori chicken wings & stir fried veggies with ginger and sesame oil
Snack(10:40pm):fruitcake and chocolate ice cream

7/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 2x eggs scrambled with spring onion, cheese & kabana
Lunch(12:10pm): 8 tandoori chicken wings + stir fried veggies in sesame oil with ginger
Snack(4:30pm): 1x mango
Dinner(9:20pm): large plate of pan fried barramundi, red capsicum & broccoli
Snack(10:30pm): chocolate icecream

8/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 2x eggs scrambled with spring onion, cheese & kabana
Snack(11:00am): peach
Lunch(1:55pm): 3x chicken wings, left over fish and veggies + a huge plate of salad with carrot, red cabbage and lettuce
Dinner(10:00pm): 12x chicken wings, pan fried spinach, onion & pea's + large cob of corn
Snack(10:45pm): chocolate ice cream + 2x chocolates afterwards

*fk i gotta stop with the late night sugar binges, i am like a fkn fat teenage bitch with this snacking.. i am noticeably leaner though despite the desserts, weight is still dead on 85kg's but i think the new lifting routine has helped re-boost my metabolism*

3/12/2009
BF(7:10am): 3x scrambled eggs + kabana & spring onion
Snack(10:00am): 1x apple
Lunch(12:05pm): 8x chicken wings, spinach, peas + 1x large corn cob
Snack(5:40pm): large piece of tasty cheddar cheese
*SQUATS* followed by a huge glass of chocolate milk ~ 7pm
Dinner(9:00pm): big bowl of curry with onion, coconut milk, broccoli & pork sausage

10/12/2009
BF(7:05am): bowl of yogurt & 1x banana
Lunch(12:00pm): large bowl of curry with onions, broccoli & pork sausage
Snack(5:30pm): a dozen rice crackers and olive dip
Dinner(9:00pm): large bowl of thai noodle soup + 2x lemon grass porkchops
Snack(10:30pm): chocolate ice cream + fruitcake

Cheddar makes everything better including squats.

i actually don't enjoy lifting weight much tbh but i want to get faster and stronger for bjj and PL'ing is the best way to do it, i did dumbbell snatches in the same session though which i do enjoy for some reason

I love lifting but hate pressing prolly cuz i suck big balls at it. I did hate squatting but now I like them in a masochistic sort of way. I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEE deadlifting. I will be adding in DB snatches in mid may as I will start to kind of emphasize a bit of explosiveness. I plan on competing in a highland games here in ohio in august.

I would love to do bjj but do not yet have the time. We have a sambo coach at my gym I have heard and may try that though.

11/12/2009
BF(7:20am): 3x eggs scrambled + leftover porkchop & avocado
Lunch(12:20pm): 5x homemade nori rolls << tons of white starchy rice here, today and tomorrow are gonna be waaay over my carbs limits
Dinner(9:00pm): KFC ultimate burger meal with chips, potato & gravy & wicked wings

Saturday 12/12/2009
was at a mates place playing tekken 6 & halo 3 all day so ate crap, not too crazy but ate breads, pasta & drank coke
Sunday 13/12/2009
Eggs, a steak for lunch, garlic bread, baked chicken and some mixed veggies for dinner + a mango for dessert

14/12/2009
BF(7:15am): 2x rashers of bacon & 2x eggs scrambled with spring onion
Lunch(2:00pm): half a roast chicken + mixed chili vegatable (celery, bok choy, peas + some corn) *this is post 2 hours bjj, not a hard class though mainly working technique with a small blue belt*
Snack(4:00pm): 2x plums
Snack(9:00pm): 600ml chocolate milk (immediately post BJJ, wrestled with my coach for 30min at the end of class, was exhausted)
Dinner(9:30pm): large prawn and vegetable tom yum soup

I love lifting but hate pressing prolly cuz i suck big balls at it. I did hate squatting but now I like them in a masochistic sort of way. I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEE deadlifting. I will be adding in DB snatches in mid may as I will start to kind of emphasize a bit of explosiveness. I plan on competing in a highland games here in ohio in august.

I would love to do bjj but do not yet have the time. We have a sambo coach at my gym I have heard and may try that though.

sambo is excellent, i use 2 sambo throws in a lot of my comps, russians know how to make people fall over

15/12/2009
BF(7:10am): some left over roast chicken + mixed veggies fried in the pan with lots of olive oil & 3x eggs stirred through

*WORK XMAS PARTY*

ok.. we went to a buffet, a seriously good one (langham hotel), i cannot even begin to estimate calories i devoured here but probably in the vicinity of 1billion...
partial record of my consumption was -
6x beers (tsing taos and coopers pale ales)
5x cray fish (so delicious)
10x oysters
3x rums
6x peking duck pancakes (why aren't they called beijing duck pancakes now?)
plate of random salted meats (pastrami, duck terrine, salami, prosciutto etc etc)
1x bottle of savignon blanc (i was drunk by this stage)
tandoori pork belly
cheese and garlic naan
assorted chinese dumplings (the chick at this station couldn't speak chinese, she looked chinese but was japanese, weird placement as there was at least 4 other staff who were chinese)
3x plates of desserts... mini cheesecakes, creme caramels, ice cream, cappuchino mousse.. this dessert station was insane and i ate till i felt ill

not sure if i can eat again today, am stuffed full and pretty drunk, will update later

*edit* ended up having a handful of cashews and an icecream cone later that night

Back