Hoes in the snow

what really happens beyond The Wall

I got cold watching that. Brrr!!!

The woman recording it sounds like a hoe too. So the title of this should be 'Hoes in the neighborhood.'

Lmao at that chick trying to kick the land whale in the head from the bottom

A for effort, F for execution

A shocking reminder of how much control you have by grabbing the other guy by the hair. You can neutralize a ton of skill with that kind of control. Pay attention, kiddos, because a lot of guy have long hair too.

A shocking reminder of how much control you have by grabbing the other guy by the hair. You can neutralize a ton of skill with that kind of control. Pay attention, kiddos, because a lot of guy have long hair too.
Fuck yeah I'm invincible then.

TALES FROM THE TUNDRA
WITH DAVID ATTENBOROUGH™
Behold....

The same reason why hockey players tie up their opponent's jersey with one hand and punch with the other.

That's a hoe lotta belly lol

I wonder if I go deep enough down the big girl's belly button, would I end up in China?

If I'm not mistaken, the sign says 'diabetes clinic'. Hmmmm

Diabetes Canada is what the sign said.

Their key demographic were featured in this bout.......as well as the camera woman. That bitch had a husky fat girl voice and we all know it. 3 for 3 Confirmed, 100% of Canadians are obese women.

Diabetes Canada is what the sign said.

Their key demographic were featured in this bout.......as well as the camera woman. That bitch had a husky fat girl voice and we all know it. 3 for 3 Confirmed, 100% of Canadians are obese women.
Yeah the sign stood out to me, perfectly sums up the whole thing really.

Back