Hollow Knight Sucks A**

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Great game completely ruined by the final boss. Double damage and cheap attack combos and a dodge that has a cool down. Get the fuck out of here. Hopefully Silksong isn't as dog shit as this.

Been a minute since I’ve seen deadshot around here. Typical quality post.

<JerryWWF>

also, lolz. i just made a wr thread that said "this market sucks more ass than a felching aardvark," but it was censored. i'm not actually sure if it was the ass, felching, or other. lolz
Puts will print for the next half year....
Okay I beat Radiance with one health left. Holy shit. Game is now great again. Spell spam with shaman stone for the win
Ofcourse....now fight Grimm....

He's next on the list but I wanna beat colosseum of fools and unlock grey prince zote too
Last stage is an ass, but you beat White Palace so should be fine.

Did you do Path of Pain? That took me damn days to do, I suck ass.

Nightmare Grimm fucked me up many a time, felt like I would never do it at one point, so satisfying to beat that asshole, ended up a great fight when you get the timing down.
Double damage sucks. Although I watched someone beat him without getting hit. His attacks seem easier to dodge than Radiances

I think I am stuck on the first boss. He kills me in 2-3 hits. No idea what to do.

you remind me of one of my exes…. Every time she got upset she’d changed her Facebook status so everybody knew something was wrong. Lol
I'm fairly certain one of my charms is glitched. It's supposed to ready nail arts faster but it's much slower than the videos I watch of people clearing TotF

Back