Hollow Knight Sucks A**

Double damage sucks. Although I watched someone beat him without getting hit. His attacks seem easier to dodge than Radiances
Grimm is easier than Radiance, IMO, so I'm inclined to agree with this; it's all patterns.

Reactions: hsz
That part where the floor disappears and all you can you is side jump and not heal. And instead of great slashing all I do is spin around in circles and not one shot anything.

It’s unironically the most overrated metroidvania type game ever. It’s okay but then you play something like dead cells and it’s fucking boring in comparison. And before you say dead cells is a rogue like or whatever they share a lot in common in game play. Hollow knight is trash.

It’s unironically the most overrated metroidvania type game ever. It’s okay but then you play something like dead cells and it’s fucking boring in comparison. And before you say dead cells is a rogue like or whatever they share a lot in common in game play. Hollow knight is trash.
That's odd I thought Dead Cells sucked cock

You're wrong, but that's ok.

I think I am stuck on the first boss. He kills me in 2-3 hits. No idea what to do.

Is it the big fat dude with the hammer? If so, his patters are easy to figure out after a bit. You'll get him. Just gotta be patient. He's really not that hard once you get a feel for him.

You’re just wrong and that’s fine sherbro
I hate rogue likes and was put off by the art style and gameplay. If that puts me in the minority, fine. I also hated Game of Thrones.

I hate rogue likes and was put off by the art style and gameplay. If that puts me in the minority, fine. I also hated Game of Thrones.
Notice I didn’t say anything about aesthetics and I mentioned game play. I can dislike the art direction but if the gameplay is good it’s good. Dead cells had more variety in play style and the monsters were much more interesting to fight or maneuver through imo

Notice I didn’t say anything about aesthetics and I mentioned game play. I can dislike the art direction but if the gameplay is good it’s good. Dead cells had more variety in play style and the monsters were much more interesting to fight or maneuver through imo
Maybe I'll give it a second chance since it's included in my ps plus premium subscription

Maybe I'll give it a second chance since it's included in my ps plus premium subscription
You really should give it another shot but if you don't enjoy roguelikes maybe it just isn't your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that.

You really should give it another shot but if you don't enjoy roguelikes maybe it just isn't your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm fueled by progress so restarting from the very beginning after a death isn't my cup of tea

I'm fueled by progress so restarting from the very beginning after a death isn't my cup of tea
There's continue mode now where you start at the beginning of the level if you die. Doesn't affect achieves either.

There's continue mode now where you start at the beginning of the level if you die. Doesn't affect achieves either.

When did they add this? I haven't played the latest dlc, I've hammered dead cells but got the itch to play it again.

When did they add this? I haven't played the latest dlc, I've hammered dead cells but got the itch to play it again.
Last update. You can even choose how many continues you want including the option for infinite continues. Game is trivial even on the hardest difficulty.

Last update. You can even choose how many continues you want including the option for infinite continues. Game is trivial even on the hardest difficulty.

Not sure how I feel about this...

The best I could do was beat the game on 3 boss cells, 4 was a bit too much for me with malaise and enemies teleporting everywhere lol

Am I retarded or is trial of the fool harder than Radiance?

Not sure how I feel about this...

The best I could do was beat the game on 3 boss cells, 4 was a bit too much for me with malaise and enemies teleporting everywhere lol
Wow you really haven't played in awhile. They made malaise 5BC only quite a bit ago so 4 BC is actually a good way to practice now.

Wow you really haven't played in awhile. They made malaise 5BC only quite a bit ago so 4 BC is actually a good way to practice now.

Yeah must have been 2-3 years ago the last time I played.

Back