Holly Holm Wearing Tiny Shorts Having a Seizure

I'm really interested in knowing whether Jon's railed her or not

Most white girls don't "need" dancing much. They just show up to the bar unwashed with no cash and no ID, just
a smartphone and some smell good spray.

Dancing is for the rest of us who like the idea of spontaneously impressing a potential romantic interest with our moves, using the opportunity to get up close and intimate.

"Aubree with 2 E's" doesn't need that skillset, she just points at her snizz if she wants some action. Fair play to em I guess lol

<SelenaWow>

Someone put a sock in that guys mouth before he swallows his tounge.
Seizures are no joke.

Running to the other side of the street anytime you see black ppl*

<OKC16>

It's due to the unruly nature, not the physical ability. Don't kid yourself. The same way I run to the other side of the street when a homeless man is yelling at himself at the bus stop. Wouldn't matter if he's 130 lbs.

Last edited:
I can't get enough of Holly Holm dancing. So sexy! Cannot imagine her ever getting fat and frumpy.

Desperation
/dɛspəˈreɪʃn/

noun
  1. a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behavior.

Holly with the white girl rhythm. Lookin like she learned how to dance from aerobics class and VHS tapes. She’d still get it though.

looks big and strong and stiff and kinda weird... ... ...

Oooooh... now I might have to cry myself to sleep tonight on this pillow made of "white privilege" money. You know, the money I made doing overtime while going to school and raising two kids alone. That's right I stuck around after my kids were born.
lol relax man

Oooooh... now I might have to cry myself to sleep tonight on this pillow made of "white privilege" money. You know, the money I made doing overtime while going to school and raising two kids alone. That's right I stuck around after my kids were born.

Dude has some sand in the vagina.

Back