Holm on HW Jones “He doenst know how to lose”

Im convinced Jackson wink mma is a cultist camp, everyone that comes out of there leaves a weirdo with no personality

I’m reading a lot of crybabies on here. If only you were this angry and passionate about your daily lives, you would not be on here posting about other folks , they would be writing about you. If your life sucks, posting on here and ragging won’t make it better.

Get you some dreams my sherdog friends and you can become successful in life too. You don’t need to come on here and get triggered at things out of your control, because sadly you control nothing. Add value to your life and go out there and nerd rage some financial dreams. When your life is in cadence with success, you would not get triggered at life, life would be triggered by you.
I agree with you for sure, but keep in mind its a forum this is what people do on here lol

Also lets be fair, as great as Jones is, he makes it easy to dislike him.

Compare him to Frankie Edgar, hard to have any reason to dislike that guy haha

That means when she took him and Yoel on, Jones came out on top. Whatever that means

I’m reading a lot of crybabies on here. If only you were this angry and passionate about your daily lives, you would not be on here posting about other folks , they would be writing about you. If your life sucks, posting on here and ragging won’t make it better.

Get you some dreams my sherdog friends and you can become successful in life too. You don’t need to come on here and get triggered at things out of your control, because sadly you control nothing. Add value to your life and go out there and nerd rage some financial dreams. When your life is in cadence with success, you would not get triggered at life, life would be triggered by you.

I'm not a hater (I used to actually be a big JJ fan before he started wilding out) but this forum is literally to post about fighters, you suggest folks are losers for doing so?

the vast majority of names in his record is filled with smaller guys.

Why do people keep repeating this lie? Jones has beaten no fewer than fourteen fighters who have fought at heavyweight at some point in their careers. Of his title defenses, only Santos, Smith, Teixeira, and Reyes have never fought at heavyweight, and of those, only Santos and Smith have ever fought below light heavyweight.

Besides, regardless of where they fought before or after, at the time Jones faced any of his opponents, they weighed 205, which is really all that matters.

It's a dumb comment. No shit he's going to give it his all. Does anyone think he's going to sit on the sofa with an endless supply of fast food so he can bulk up to 240 just so he can fight the monsters for fun.

I think he loses 3 of his next 5, regardless of the weight class.

I agree. That's why Jones will never fight at HW.

Actually, if Stipe takes a lot of damage from the Ngannou fight and still has the title, Jones may fight him, banking on the accumulated damage of Stipes career and Stipes old age working in his favor. .

Otherwise, no chance Jones fights a contender at HW. Zero.

Yup, Jones is definitely putting those dick pills to good use with her.

I mean- the only thing separating from 3 losses are a few judges.

Back