Holy S--- can this chick can rip some vocals!

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I time stamped it just before it starts to get good. The band deserves some shine too, they are all great musicians.

never trust post production

they also suck dick

they also suck dick

You are tone def if you think the band sucks. They are great musicians. Yes there is some effect like reverb and maybe some chorus on the vocal and some production there, but it's a live session. If you look up their live performances you can see that she can hit those notes.

You are tone def if you think the band sucks. They are great musicians. Yes there is some effect like reverb and maybe some chorus on the vocal and some production there, but it's a live session. If you look up their live performances you can see that she can hit those notes.

There is obviously autotune involved, they are mediocre musicians. Literally anyone who posts here could play in Jinjer.

so, i absolutely hate it, but theres no doubt that she has range, strength and durability, and that the band is more talented than any four sherdog posters, lol.

Ha, sappy as shit and sounds like your average djent/metalcore.

give this a watch. she's got some of the best of these types of videos.

give this a watch. she's got some of the best of these types of videos.

Judging something post production lmao

I've never heard this bitch live, and she could be great but there is nothing from what I've seen that shows me she's special. She's got a 90s alt rock tone in her voice.

Ooof generic metalcore, not good...
That shit hasn't been remotely fun or even a little bit interesting for like 15 years

Agreed, but I also think music of every genre in general is trash. Very few bands are the best obviously.
The good think is that no one gives a shit about what you think... Obviously.

She sucks you need to listen to some Beth Hart. Now that woman can sing.

lmao salty jinjer fan are you? Did you buy their buttplug?
I’m not even a fan... I'm just telling you what it is. It’s funny that you might think your opinion matters, almost as if you thought people would come to you to ask “what music they should listen to?” Pathetic.

I’m not even a fan... I'm just telling you what it is. It’s funny that you might think your opinion matters, almost as if you thought people would come to you to ask “what music they should listen to?” Pathetic.

Its an open discussion you dense mother fucker.

Its an open discussion you dense mother fucker.
Open discussion uhh...

they also suck dick

Agreed, but I also think music of every genre in general is trash. Very few bands are the best obviously.

Judging something post production lmao

I've never heard this bitch live, and she could be great but there is nothing from what I've seen that shows me she's special. She's got a 90s alt rock tone in her voice.

That's you speaking straight out off your stupid ass.

She's OK but Kate has something for her.

Last edited:
Back