Holyfeild/Belfort fight

I think I have way too much bet on vitor ko.

this is an exhibition fight right? 2 minute rounds too?

probably going to end up being a lame decision unless vitor comes out like a maniac

And Paul worked out for me very well so I'm on Vitor

I dont think Holyfield was hurt at all.

Hes 58. His balance just isn’t there. Vitor was knocking him all over the place. They shouldn’t have let him fight but I’m sure he needed the money and hopefully made some nice cash for getting embarrassed like that

Screenshot_20210911-201326_Samsung Internet.jpg
I mean I made 1300 but in hindsight I should've laid way more on rounds 1-2. Had 100 on rd1 +900, only 50 on rds 1-2 +400, and 250 on vitor ko at -120.

Vitor hits hard, and Holyfield looked sooooo bad during media day. And the dude is closing in on 60.

He could've taken a lot more shots, but eventually Vitor would've put him out bad in rounds 2/3.

If it were a younger boxer, that never gets stopped there. Just like the Brunson fight, a little upset I didn't go bigger on a strong lean, but a win is a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be the only schmuck not to make any profit today. Had Silva DEC and the main going to a draw LOL. I will profit on the next freakshow fight, im getting it slowly

I must be the only schmuck not to make any profit today. Had Silva DEC and the main going to a draw LOL. I will profit on the next freakshow fight, im getting it slowly

I had Woodley +200, just for 150 to make it fun though. So I lost that night.

Someone on here, maybe you, had Paul decision @ +1000.

If Silva or Vitor fight Jake, there's money to be made. I think Vitor is actually a worse stylistic matchup for him than Silva is, especially since he looks like he's back on something.

The only people who wanna see Paul vs Silva nexr are the Jake haters who want to see him get knocked out and for the freakshow to end. It's not a logical next step for him or Showtime business wise, he may get knocked out eventually sure, but still they should keep raising the opposition level slowly.

Silva is too big of a leap upwards. Tommy Fury still seems the way to go, despite the stinker his last fight was.

These novelty fights have been a money train

If you didn't have a Vitor by KO ticket at the very least... What are you doing man?

Back