House of Jamal Ben Sadik rauded by Belgium police

RedDawn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The house of Jamal Ben Saddik was raided by the police yesterday. Ben Saddik is accused to be a reseller of an encryption service that criminals use.

In addition to the raid on Ben Saddik's house, many criminals have been arrested. Weapons, police uniforms and 1,2 million euro cash have been found.

Source: https: Gazette van Antwerpen

Last edited:
Yeah, according to the news papers he is somehow involved but they haven't mentioned to which extent (hln.be).
Strange that he is a reseller, as you can buy these cell phones online (https://www.skyecc.com/)

Probably something to hide criminal activities? Anyway, if they have found so much money it may mean there is certain criminal activity.

Wondering if they can prove it this time in the Netherlands. If there is some cash, there is a start. We will see if Ben Saddik is guilty of anything, but it looks he may have been involved somehow in a criminal organization. A group of 48 people has been arrested. This organized crime is called "The Sky ECC cryptophone".

Ben S. was arrested in the operation 'Sky'. The police in the Netherlands and Belgium intercepted a total of 1 billion criminal messages.

Not sure for what he was busted, maybe he was busted only for reselling these popular cryptophones between criminals.

Last edited:
2 lawyers have also been arrested, presumably in connection with a drug investigation

Basically they are fucked. They will all go down, even though the Dutch punishments are not so severe. Not sure for drugs though, and this is anyway organized crime.

The largest newspapers De Telegraaf says NUCLEAR BOMB ON COCAINE MAFIA, THE BIG BOYS IN DUBAI ARE IN PANIC.

So it seems the drug dealers, the lords, have moved their headquarters to Dubai.

Narcotraffico - the "n" part? It looks like something out of Narcos/El Chapo movies, the war on drugs.

It looks like an important raid. But where was it? Only in Belgium or also in the Netherlands? I find it unbelievable, because Bruxelles is like the capital of the European Union! I suppose this will be on the world news.

I think it was only in Belgium, they also raied the Belgian Hell Angels.

It is funny, because in Benelux last time the drug smugglers were sentenced to only 8 years, in America you get life imprisonment and you serve it.

Another black spot on this sport thanks to JBS if it is confirmed!

Last edited:
17 tons of cocaine were intercepted, according to the Gazet van Antwerpen.

Searches in Rotterdam included 27 firearms, 20 knives, 70 telephones (including crypto telephones), 12 cars, 2 boats, 1 jet ski, large sums of money and narcotics. Police spoke of 28 firearms earlier in the day.

It seems that there was a raid in the Netherlands as well... Of course, in the port of Rotterdam which is the largest of Europe!

Last edited:
2 lawyers have also been arrested, presumably in connection with a drug investigation

Basically they are fucked. They will all go down, even though the Dutch punishments are not so severe. Not sure for drugs though, and this is anyway organized crime.

The largest newspapers De Telegraaf says NUCLEAR BOMB ON COCAINE MAFIA, THE BIG BOYS IN DUBAI ARE IN PANIC.

So it seems the drug dealers, the lords, have moved their headquarters to Dubai.

Narcotraffico - the "n" part? It looks like something out of Narcos/El Chapo movies, the war on drugs.

It looks like an important raid. But where was it? Only in Belgium or also in the Netherlands? I find it unbelievable, because Bruxelles is like the capital of the European Union! I suppose this will be on the world news.

I think it was only in Belgium, they also raied the Belgian Hell Angels.

It is funny, because in Benelux last time the drug smugglers were sentenced to only 8 years, in America you get life imprisonment and you serve it.

Another black spot on this sport thanks to JBS if it is confirmed!
Bro here in Belgium the authorities won't do shit. They'll get away with small charges only. Lawyers here are trained to find procedural errors and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some were made again. So basicaly: they're barking now, in a few days they'll find the errors, and everybody walks away clean. Welcome to Belgium ;)

Bro here in Belgium the authorities won't do shit. They'll get away with small charges only. Lawyers here are trained to find procedural errors and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some were made again. So basicaly: they're barking now, in a few days they'll find the errors, and everybody walks away clean. Welcome to Belgium ;)
Well, in my country the law for drugs is harsh but guess what: we also have too mild laws, sometimes for corruption, sometimes even for murder!

It would not happen in the US. Our issue is with the laws. And they don"t respect the will of the population, if the citizens would vote, we would definitely have different laws. I am not for Communism, but 8 years for drug smugglers in Benelux? And 10 and a half years in my country for homicide even though the killer was an addicted? They are back on the streets even earlier.

Criminals are encouraged to make a lot of money with such punishments. 5 years of prison for a human without consciousness? A big nothing, if he hides millions. Prison in Europe is not even what it used to be.

Last edited:
We may as well just stick a fork in the HW division. This leaves us with basically just Rico and Adegbuyi, and Rico already beat Adegbuyi 2 times. Badr while still dangerous in any fight hasn't had a clean win since 2015. A JBS tie breaking fight with Rico was looking good too.

Damn, that is crazy.
I am not suprised that most of the stuff was found in Rotterdam, it always was the main spot for drugs to arrive, similar to Hamburg(Big Port) in Germany or Frankfurt(Big Airport).
Fucking annoying but I mean who is suprised really, this is the state of kickboxing a lot of criminals in it, ashwin Balrak was another one who was involved in drug business.
I know a few of promising kickboxer who are not training any longer and are full time into drug dealing and other stuff.
This is a pity will only make it harder for Kickboxing to ever get into the mainstream.

Gorilla, kickboxing is not more shady than boxing or MMA. The Netherlands has had a problem, but the underworld in kickboxing has been pretty much disbanded. And all is more professional now, let"s not talk about 20 years ago.

I don"t think many gym guys in the Netherlands are interested in such big criminal activities. Crime in the world of fighting will continue to exists, but it gets smaller. In Romania, the Romanian "hells angels" aka the clan of the minority of gipsies are in jail (the only few crime in PROFESSIONAL kickboxing over the last years were some fake "euros" and a case of selling pot aka weed/marijuana). The mentality is not to go to jail, some are still doing low crime probably but most of the others are not involved anymore in dishonest work. EU is also not so poor anymore and is highly controlled.

The EU tends that, I can"t speak for Russia. But nowadays the environment is much more normal. Not perfect though, but even in the Netherlands many of these people are established Dutchment/immigrants.

With the war on drugs it"s a big problem, from London to Constanța port in Romania. Not just German, Dutch, Spanish and whatever ports. We keep having cases, before the traffic was, happened only in Spain mostly, Portugal, Italy. I dislike to generalize, not just Soviets or some Yugos. And the heads are of course Latin Americans, not sure, maybe sometimes Asians/Africans.

Balrak was involved 15 years ago. This is a Dutch problem of kickboxing, it must be resolved, but the problem of drugs is general. Worldwide. The heads can fall, it was proved in Colombia.

Drug lords can use politicians they want, not just athletes.

For example, boxing had beatings, homicides, but I do agree drugs are very bad for image. And drugs in kickboxing in the Netherlands.

I trust the new generations, not entirely, but I do trust them. But the police must also help, being after the drug leaders.

It is a like when I watched a movie, these new "lords" (scumbags) are greedy fucks now. They want to send it everywhere, to globalize it. From South America to Bangkok/Tokyo. These phones are a reason of success, and not only, they find allies in technology. You would think in 2021 you could stop the traffic. Mobsters everywhere are also partners now.

Last edited:
Damn, that is crazy.
I am not suprised that most of the stuff was found in Rotterdam, it always was the main spot for drugs to arrive, similar to Hamburg(Big Port) in Germany or Frankfurt(Big Airport).
Fucking annoying but I mean who is suprised really, this is the state of kickboxing a lot of criminals in it, ashwin Balrak was another one who was involved in drug business.
I know a few of promising kickboxer who are not training any longer and are full time into drug dealing and other stuff.
This is a pity will only make it harder for Kickboxing to ever get into the mainstream.
There’s no money in kickboxing so you need another job

Gorilla, kickboxing is not more shady than boxing or MMA. The Netherlands has had a problem, but the underworld in kickboxing has been pretty much disbanded. And all is more professional now, let"s not talk about 20 years ago.

I don"t think many gym guys in the Netherlands are interested in such big criminal activities. Crime in the world of fighting will continue to exists, but it gets smaller. In Romania, the Romanian "hells angels" aka the clan of the minority of gipsies are in jail (the only few crime in PROFESSIONAL kickboxing over the last years were some fake "euros" and a case of selling pot aka weed/marijuana). The mentality is not to go to jail, some are still doing low crime probably but most of the others are not involved anymore in dishonest work. EU is also not so poor anymore and is highly controlled.

The EU tends that, I can"t speak for Russia. But nowadays the environment is much more normal. Not perfect though, but even in the Netherlands many of these people are established Dutchment/immigrants.

With the war on drugs it"s a big problem, from London to Constanța port in Romania. Not just German, Dutch, Spanish and whatever ports. We keep having cases, before the traffic was, happened only in Spain mostly, Portugal, Italy. I dislike to generalize, not just Soviets or some Yugos. And the heads are of course Latin Americans, not sure, maybe sometimes Asians/Africans.

Balrak was involved 15 years ago. This is a Dutch problem of kickboxing, it must be resolved, but the problem of drugs is general. Worldwide. The heads can fall, it was proved in Colombia.

Drug lords can use politicians they want, not just athletes.

For example, boxing had beatings, homicides, but I do agree drugs are very bad for image. And drugs in kickboxing in the Netherlands.

I trust the new generations, not entirely, but I do trust them. But the police must also help, being after the drug leaders.

It is a like when I watched a movie, these new "lords" (scumbags) are greedy fucks now. They want to send it everywhere, to globalize it. From South America to Bangkok/Tokyo. These phones are a reason of success, and not only, they find allies in technology. You would think in 2021 you could stop the traffic. Mobsters everywhere are also partners now.
Ofc boxing and MMA are shady, Yildrim the guy who fought Canelo was managed by a famous Hells Angels leader here in Germany before he got killed.
The solution to drug problems is legalization and decriminalization. The war on drugs was lost decades ago, examples like Portugal show that there will be less users once you stop the war on drugs.

Kickboxing/Boxing will stay a low income sport since it doesn't require a lot of stuff to practice like Tennis for example. Keeping drugs illegal will just keep this problem going but this is getting a bit too political now, I can only speak for what I have seen and there is a lot people I know of in MMA/Kickboxing/Boxing who deal on the side or are heavily connected into the underworld. I was at some Hooligan event in Frankfurt some time ago that had some sanctioned Boxing fights as the entertainment part and I recognized some famous people in the drug business in Frankfurt in the stands.

It all comes from the low crime. Which was previously not disbanded by police forces. Frankfurt cops are sleeping, they will see the results soon. Usually the cops are sleeping everywhere, and can be even part of it. Now they are not pimps anymore or whatever, they are drug dealers.

Most of Europe honestly hasn"t experienced such "war". They infiltrate the entire continent with this seed. The transports have kept coming in the last very recent years.

but the problem of drugs is general. Worldwide. The heads can fall, it was proved in Colombia..

In Escobar times, there was like 60 thousand hectares of coca planted in Colombia, now is more than 200 thousand hectares.

War against drugs is stupid.

Back