Economy House passes Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid relief package! Biden delivers! $1400 for all!

well I did find that one site you just linked but its mostly bullshit. I assumed you had some legit sources that I couldn't find, since you said "multiple fact checkers".

Your pro "fact checker" site says that "a lot" of the money is "loosely related to covid" therefor the 91% number is wrong. I call bullshit on that "fact check".

stop simping for politicians, they don't care about you.

well I did find that one site you just linked but its mostly bullshit. I assumed you had some legit sources that I couldn't find, since you said "multiple fact checkers".

Your pro "fact checker" site says that "a lot" of the money is "loosely related to covid" therefor the 91% number is wrong. I call bullshit on that "fact check".

stop simping for politicians, they don't care about you.

Politifact has a more detailed breakdown but isn't as directed. It speaks to the fact the biggest non-Covid items are being carried over from the Trump administration.

Derp, don't dare look up how much the debt rose under Obummer. He outdid Trump by a country mile. In fact, counting this bill Democrats are beating Republicans $12 Trillion to $7 Trillion over the past 13 years.
You counting 9 years vs 4?

This is good news and I'm pulling for Biden to do well, but even though he inherited the job with the country in a state of disarray he hasn't been doing a very good job so far imo.

The Keystone Pipeline cancellation
Broken promises to his base, min wage, kids in cages, student loan forgiveness etc..
Insulin prices
Men in Women's sports
U.S. Energy Independence is being thrown out the window
Gas prices sky are rocketing
A larger presence in the Middle East
Bad Immigration policies
Not addressing big tech monopolies and censorship
Military occupation of Washington
Hey he allowed Nordstream II to be competed! That’s good for Russian jobs and Putin. Dude delivered there for sure

Politifact has a more detailed breakdown but isn't as directed. It speaks to the fact the biggest non-Covid items are being carried over from the Trump administration.
Some of those things are not bad. Amtrack is a joke but it needs funding. Bridges even to Canada do need maintenance
Planned parenthood can gobble dicks

And if trump was passing this Republicans would break their arms patting themselves on the back talking about how great America is becoming and how the Dems are pussies.
Lol

And if trump was passing this Republicans would break their arms patting themselves on the back talking about how great America is becoming and how the Dems are pussies.
Lol
This is going to cause inflation regardless of which party does it.

Nearly a year of group masturbating on capitol hill to come to the conclusion that paying out the equivalent to a single monthly middle class mortgage payment will make up for the year of bipartisan stalling

any time a Democrat passes any economic legislation every halfwit with 340 bucks in their checking account suddenly becomes Charles Schwab

Well, can't complain about this. Seems like hush money though.

30-something hours after bombing the wrong country, they magically pass a stimulus.

This is coincidence, man. Mark Hunt picture and TI picture will confirm.

Gotta love the media.

Iranian-backed
adj.

1. Any force in the middle east the US disagrees with when it is inconvenient to blame ISIS or Al-queida.

2. In Iraq; used to refer to Iraqi militias fighting US occupation

3. In Syria, used to refer to Syrian militias fighting US occupation

I find it absolutely shocking that NOBODY is talking about how after we were attacked by Iraqis in Iraq, we decided to bomb Syria. The media and our politicians are so confident in the stupidity of the public, that they just report and repeat this stuff casually.

If the militias were Iranian, they would just call them Iranian. This "Iranian-backed," terminology is so deceptive and disingenuous that its amazing they can say it with a straight face.

Wow! Joe is already keeping promises and helping get money to the American people. The house passed his bill, now we just need to get it through Moscow Mitch and the senate. Shamefully, not a single republican voted for this bill. Think about that. Not one single republican voted to get money to people in need. Unbelievable. Regardless, we forced it through and it goes to the senate. The democrats have the senate tiebreaker because bunker boy tanked his own party in Georgia, so it's looking good folks! Let's get this thing and get that money!!

"
The House of Representatives voted early Saturday morning to approve President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic aid package, a major step toward enacting the first legislative priority of the new administration as the devastating fallout from the spread of Covid-19 has left Americans in dire need of further relief.

The final vote tally was 219-212. Two Democrats broke ranks and voted against the bill: Kurt Schrader of Oregon and Jared Golden of Maine. The bill did not pass with bipartisan support as no Republicans voted for it."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/26/politics/stimulus-package-covid-relief-house-vote/index.html

Your thread title is bullshit.

I'm not getting $1400. I'm not getting a dime.

The first thing that came to my mind when he got elected was that gas prices were going to go up and we were going to dive back into the proxy war in the Middle East. Well... we are getting that plus some.

Fucking gas is up 30% in my area.

Filling my tank went from 45 to almost 60.

Sucks

Back