How badly would Ngannou lose against a prime Tank Abbott?

still one of the most hilarious KOs being that Aljo used to go around doing that stupid fucking dab-thing 24/7
maxresdefault.jpg

Lol- I think Franny would knock the mouth piece and teeth down the bar brawling " prime " Tank s throat. Lol. Sherdog is getting so ridiculously funny lately- the infestation continues .

Where is all this Ngannou hate coming from ? .... and why ?

Edit - if troll- bait got me ....again, damnnn.

Tank vs. Ngannou would look a lot like Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Anthony Joshua

Lol- I think Franny would knock the mouth piece and teeth down the bar brawling " prime " Tank s throat. Lol. Sherdog is getting so ridiculously funny lately- the infestation continues .

Where is all this Ngannou hate coming from ? .... and why ?

Edit - if troll- bait got me ....again, damnnn.

If neither one of them had "MMA training" and this was 1995 I would say tank Abbott . And he would probably take ngannu down like the boxer he fought Sam Adkins. Prime ngannu now would obviously win vs tank Abbott because he has all types of wrestling , boxing , and jujitsu training

Ngannou has at least as much power, has great timing, an iron chin himself (ate bombs from Stipe at times) and is the naturally bigger man.

Ngannou by decapitation.
You’re a good poster but took this bait. Gotta step it up brother :)

You’re a good poster but took this bait. Gotta step it up brother :)
Hmm.. i've already suspected it to be some kind of troll, but sometimes you still wanna answer reasonably, you know?

...and thanks, you're a good one as well.
<RomeroSalute>

Hmm.. i've already suspected it to be some kind of troll, but sometimes you still wanna answer reasonably, you know?
...and thanks, you're a good one as well.
<RomeroSalute>
The Tank troll is a tough one to stay out of because of what could have been. He coulda been a Real problem in early UFC with some discipline and less Budweiser. Not that I’m knockin a little Budweiser.

Abbott 50/50
Prime Mark Hunt beats Ngannou 9/10. Iron chin, as much power, and so much better technique and timing. Also better striking cardio because he uses timing and technique, not pure athleticism.

Define Tank Abbott's 'prime'. He never won more than 2 fights in a row so his prime is a bit tricky to pin point.

Abbott was a hard-charging brawler with little technique. He had some highlight reel KO's but go through his list of opponent - if a name sounds even remotely familiar, Tank lost that fight.

This is probably a troll thread, but I'll respond as if it's serious... of all the old school fighters that are capable of beating or having an interesting/compelling fight with Ngannou, why in the fuck would you pick Tank Abbott lmao

Ngannou wins easily.

The Tank troll is a tough one to stay out of because of what could have been. He coulda been a Real problem in early UFC with some discipline and less Budweiser. Not that I’m knockin a little Budweiser.
True!

Back