How big would a Brendan Schaub MMA return be?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now, I know Brendan really has no reason to return with him making a lot of money outside of fighting. Just a hypothetical thread. I think if Schaub were to consider a return, the UFC would bust out the checkbook. With some new fans from TFATK and JRE, how many PPV buys do you think it does? Would it be possible for him to draw GSP/Conor numbers?

Let's say he fights another popular fighter like Derrick Lewis.

Hahahahahhhahaha

Literally no one would care

Dana would offer him even less than he made before he retired

Are you serious?

You wanna talk about a hypothetical Brendan fucking Schaub return?

But why??

Be about as big as his stand up comedy.

I think of this photo every time I'm reminded Shaub had a stand up career.

images

it probably would do much less ratings than the following JRE episode where Rogan once more trashed his "friend" into nothing

Now, I know Brendan really has no reason to return with him making a lot of money outside of fighting. Just a hypothetical thread. I think if Schaub were to consider a return, the UFC would bust out the checkbook. With some new fans from TFATK and JRE, how many PPV buys do you think it does? Would it be possible for him to draw GSP/Conor numbers?

200.gif

tbh if he promoted a 1 fight return against someone like Lewis it’d be a good paycheck for him & everyone on here would want to see it

Back to what tho?

He was never a dominant fighter so he would have to come back to not dominating ?

Not gonna lie. Id love to see him get KTFO again.

It would be one of the biggest sporting events in the last 10 years, Schaub is a bonafide mega star now.

<Fedor23>

No one would care, later on social media article headlines would read "podcaster brutally KTFO'd in UFC"

Schaub is massive celebrity even if he doesnt know how to fight million+ would tune in to see how he fights

Back