How big would a Brendan Schaub MMA return be?

Make it happen Uncle Dana. There's gotta be a crumpled up $50 in your wallet somewhere...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
tbh if he promoted a 1 fight return against someone like Lewis it’d be a good paycheck for him & everyone on here would want to see it
In the hope that he gets brutally knocked out? I'd care enough to not pay for the ppv if that means anything.

I think it would set a new precedent....

It may be the first time literally all UFC fans are on the edge of their seats secretly itching to see if a fighter is about to flop around and get knocked the f out.

...and if he does everyone will have a silent grin....with teeth showing.....but not laugh..

P...P....Peach of a drawl B. We talkin' Khabib vs Mayweather numbers.

opening fight on a ppv main card. him vs tybura

To me he is a nobody now, and few would care if he came back to fight. He was mediocre to begin with, just like his comedy career! Nothing against him personally though, he seems like a nice guy.

WTF? Would he even be on the main card? PPV buys?! Huh?

Favorite thing ever to do with schaub was batista mocking him. Did he ever comment on it?

Schaub already shut down a bjj legend once. Let him go out grapple Werdum next.

Now, I know Brendan really has no reason to return with him making a lot of money outside of fighting. Just a hypothetical thread. I think if Schaub were to consider a return, the UFC would bust out the checkbook. With some new fans from TFATK and JRE, how many PPV buys do you think it does? Would it be possible for him to draw GSP/Conor numbers?

Let's say he fights another popular fighter like Derrick Lewis.

Now, I know Brendan really has no reason to return with him making a lot of money outside of fighting. Just a hypothetical thread. I think if Schaub were to consider a return, the UFC would bust out the checkbook. With some new fans from TFATK and JRE, how many PPV buys do you think it does? Would it be possible for him to draw GSP/Conor numbers?

No one would care. Except for the people that want to watch him get knocked out.

Dana wouldn’t give him a fight. He’d cut him if he came out of retirement.

Back