how come we dont ever hear about

You mean, how newbies are trained in step-by-step manner? I could write something like guide with 6th month plan for “your average” student (in Russia, we have our first beginners tournament at the end of that period, so you must know the basics), without individual qualities checked. The main problem will be with video references - I’m too lazy to do them myself, and not all exercises and drills are available on YT. So the guide will be mainly pics+text.

Can you draw the guide with stick people, with a smiling face when they are doing something correctly? I love smiling stick people, can't stand the unhappy ones........

Can you draw the guide with stick people, with a smiling face when they are doing something correctly? I love smiling stick people, can't stand the unhappy ones........
Was thinking about copying pics from the books, so sorry - only sad ‘cause skinny ones :).

and wearing ushankas

You mean, how newbies are trained in step-by-step manner? I could write something like guide with 6th month plan for “your average” student

50min skipping
10min burpees
2min shadow box

PayPal charge = $325.99 USD

and wearing ushankas

50min skipping
10min burpees
2min shadow box

PayPal charge = $325.99 USD

Too much shadowboxing. 1 min most - it's a secret Soviet technique. But for a nice 50$ bonus I can teach you...

Reported to commissar for capitalism
62a191b2722e5751088f0f0e8fd1713c600d606212e1ffa55c56e283c376b48e.jpg

You mean, how newbies are trained in step-by-step manner? I could write something like guide with 6th month plan for “your average” student (in Russia, we have our first beginners tournament at the end of that period, so you must know the basics), without individual qualities checked. The main problem will be with video references - I’m too lazy to do them myself, and not all exercises and drills are available on YT. So the guide will be mainly pics+text.

something like that would be great

i would like to run a gym one day. dont know if it will ever happen, but if i do, i would like to run it this way...seems a effective way to mass produce fighters.

"Russian (and Cuban) styles were made for mass-production of athletes, with great emphasis on partner drills & bag-work over 1-on-1 mitt-work with personal trainer, and complete structurization of material in all fields [technique, S&C, drills, exercises]"

<HanaKimura01>Summed up perfectly. Along with kung fu isn't for fighting....{<diva}

Putting up a chick that's dead as your gif is not cool Stan, sorry you have to operate out of this Alt account now.............. We know who you are......

Back