How do I change my name?

Screw it, I'll leave this thread open and I'll check it daily for as long as I can or until it start annoying the piss outta me.

One per user
No cutting in line

Yo, Could you remove the numbers from my name? Just "FBED".

Thanks.

If possible, just proper capitalization:
PhilB

Cheers.

If possible could I get my name changed to Friday The 13th please, if it's not available could it be Dakessian please? Thanks.

So I made a brand new account only because I didn't like my last accounts name.... :oops: Tachy, you think you can switch this account's name with my older account "TheSecondDemon"? I didn't know you were changing names right now so I was wondering if this is possible. Thanks :D

So I made a brand new account only because I didn't like my last accounts name.... :oops: Tachy, you think you can switch this account's name with my older account "TheSecondDemon"? I didn't know you were changing names right now so I was wondering if this is possible. Thanks :D

Gotcha

Thanks! Don't mean to bug you again but can you change this account's name to UnderTheOak now? That's what I was trying to say by switching names. :p It's ok if you can't do this xD

Hey Tachy! Can I kindly get a name change as well? I'd like to have it changed to The Don
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Tachy

Any chance I can be renamed to Revan? I would appreciate it if possible.

Back