How do you confuse your muscles?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
So I’ve been adding muscle confusion techniques into my routine, and it seems to be working really well.

Sometimes I tell my body I’m going to do legs, walk to the squat rack, but then at the last second bust out a set of pull-ups instead.

I also change my rest to a random number every time. (Sometimes I rest 60 seconds, other times I rest 47 seconds)

I don’t think my muscles have ever been so confused in their life. Any tips or tricks you guys use to maximally confuse your muscles?

So I’ve been adding muscle confusion techniques into my routine, and it seems to be working really well.

Sometimes I tell my body I’m going to do legs, walk to the squat rack, but then at the last second bust out a set of pull-ups instead.

I also change my rest to a random number every time. (Sometimes I rest 60 seconds, other times I rest 47 seconds)

I don’t think my muscles have ever been so confused in their life. Any tips or tricks you guys use to maximally confuse your muscles?

I like to get people to throw weights at me whilst in REM sleep. The mixture of concussion and being asleep means my muscles are extra confused. Seriously high level stuff, but can lead to complete muscular and brain failure. I don't think you are ready yet.

I like to get people to throw weights at me whilst in REM sleep. The mixture of concussion and being asleep means my muscles are extra confused. Seriously high level stuff, but can lead to complete muscular and brain failure. I don't think you are ready yet.
Wow that sounds like some really advanced exercises for maximum muscle confusion. I think you are right in that I’m not ready yet. Thanks for the advice, I hope to one day get to the level you are at in confusing my muscles

Wow that sounds like some really advanced exercises for maximum muscle confusion. I think you are right in that I’m not ready yet. Thanks for the advice, I hope to one day get to the level you are at in confusing my muscles

Personally I go with asking my muscles advanced calculus problems right before a lift. They aren't as smart as my brain so they get super confused.

I'm like..... "Integrate 3x^2/x-1 when N is 0 to 100"

Then bam right into squats.

By not doing the same exact exercise every time.

Everybody knows if you do the big 3 lifts non stop you will get big and strong but your muscles won't be as confused as if you do some cables and Maschines.

Then fight night your muscles are to chilled and can't deal with enemy confusion.

I've arranged for contractors to leave original and difficult riddles for me to find.

Back