How does prime GSP do in the Modern WW division?

shit thread

Hendricks would come back from the dead to make sure that GSP stays retired

What’s his record under USADA?
75nO3x1.gif

Pretty Good..

Guys like Hendricks are a issue for everyone in the division. GSP wasn't champion like 50 years ago guys cmon lol.

He's great and all but we'll never know for sure. Dude is retired, banging a model and raising a son. I hope he enjoys his life. Usman got a while to go to have the same resume as GSP. But he is on the way.

so, a sloppy win over a one-eyed bisping that didn’t last a round against Gastelum means he’d win now under USADA? What’s with the gsp trolls today?
Literally a completely different post from the one i originally quoted.... you can't even hide your GSP hatred.

Why not go troll somewhere else? You already lost this one bud.

He's great and all but we'll never know for sure. Dude is retired, banging a model and raising a son. I hope he enjoys his life. Usman got a while to go to have the same resume as GSP. But he is on the way.
HE CAN NEVER MATCH SIR GSP

I believe he beats all the top 15 with Colby giving him the most issues (winning one round) and he goes on to whoop usman.

opinions?

Would completely destroy the whole division. No one comes close to GSP skillswise

i see you two fruitcakes have finally found each other to get a load of Gipsie (GSP) jeez! Nice! Dreams do come true dont they?!

He smokes them all hands down.
The only question marks is Usman, who would be his most powerful opponent, while being the most talented wrestler he'd face.
But again, GSP is a tier above Usman when it comes to striking.

Back