How dominate would a prime Aleksandr Karelin be in any time period of UFC/Pride?

The key is passing USADA. He was called “The Experiment” for a reason. Karelin is the pinnacle of what doping can accomplish, even more so than Ubereem. If he never used peds he probably would have been average.
<BC1><JonesLaugh><KhabibBS><{hughesimpress}>

If Karelin transitioned at 25 to mma today, and worked on his craft for 3-4 years, he would be near the top of any organization. You have a bunch of tubs of lard competing at HW, he would destroy 90% of all competition via athetic freakisism.

My point is Anderson and Jones werent clean and the UFC allowed them to fight lmao

There’s “used peds” and “was built in a lab.” Karelin only had to try to hide it when he competed internationally. Not an equal comparison. The closest comparison would be Lesnar, or like I said previously, Ubereem.

There’s “used peds” and “was built in a lab.” Karelin only had to try to hide it when he competed internationally. Not an equal comparison. The closest comparison would be Lesnar, or like I said previously, Ubereem.

Lesnar and Ubereem were also on the goods.... So Karelin would be fine lol

Let’s just say that if he was in the mid-late 90’s early 2000’s era. It would be his name and not Coleman or Randalmen. Dude was a bbbbbeast.

Imagine the hog on him b

So he's a B level athlete right? As I thought that A level athletes couldn't make the transition to MMA and be successful even with training... just something I learnt from expert 'doggers.

Sadly I don't know enough about this fellow and it looks like I've got some learning to do.

Lesnar and Ubereem were also on the goods.... So Karelin would be fine lol

Both were caught cheating, and Overeem was never as good after that. It didn’t stop Brock from cheating, but he had his win overturned.

Both were caught cheating, and Overeem was never as good after that. It didn’t stop Brock from cheating, but he had his win overturned.
You think they only cheated once? LMAO

Back