How excited are you to watch the upcoming summer Olympics?

How excited are you out of 10?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm not that excited about it. But once it starts going I'll be more interested.

Will see how these stories plays out.

1200px-Olympic_rings_without_rims.svg.png

the whole thing might as well get corona’ed any minute. If people from regular places are allowed to get near Brazilians everybody will die from our super mutant variations.

the whole thing might as well get corona’ed any minute. If people from regular places are allowed to get near Brazilians everybody will die from our super mutant variations.

Only 98 days to go, I think it's too late to cancel.

Kyle Dake wins a gold medal, I'm excited for that. The other sports don't mean shit.
Loved that this is the first comment.

I am not a fan of US coverage of the Olympics. It's literally just swimming and gymnastics.

I am hoping the streaming services and youtube will make the Olympics watchable within the US.

The only sport I'm looking forward to seeing is freestyle wrestling. I was to see Dake bodylock some dude for the gold. I want to see Taylor get a gold. I want to see Stevenson blow past his opponents with his bizarre speed for his size. I want to see Grey finally get her Olympic gold after so many world championships.

But, I've accepted the fact that I'll have to watch all of those in gif form in the grappling section of the sherdog forums.

I was excited for baseball to start after covid and then I turned it off after the third inning.

Meh. Might watch 100m metre race, maybe some judo/boxing/wrestling.

Super excited for the track and field

I assume it is going to be woke and super all about black supremacy. Will not watch.

7. Will likely watch some stuff, basketball, soccer and athletics

Same as every other olympics.....'rasslin, sprints, and a bunch of bullshit...

Still look forward tho

For real. I'm blown away by people that don't get hyped for the Olympics. It provides obscure, but entertaining sports to every living room in the world, and promotes National Pride. As a Canadian, and a track fan that grew up with Donovan Bailey as a hero, I was so excited to see Andre Degrasse be the new fastest man alive. Injuries have fucked that up, but watching a sprint, whether, running, swimming, or dancing, when the winner is decided in seconds, is so primal. I get hyped for such stupid sports in the Olympics, and I don't even care. Fucking cheering for synchronized diving. Can't wait.

Back